Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: state mach{ne...
Top Forums Programming state mach{ne... Post 87102 by vino on Thursday 20th of October 2005 05:43:19 AM
Old 10-20-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasa
Regards,
Parasa Kiran
k...

Rules -> (10) Don't post your email address and ask for an email reply. The forums are for the benefit of all, so all Q&A should take place in the forums.

Last edited by vino; 10-20-2005 at 07:01 AM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling Mach 3.0 Kernel

Hi, I am very new to this. I would like to compile the Mach 3.0 kernel. Can someone explain, step-by-step, how to turn all the Mach 3.0 kernel code into a single binary file that will run directly on an x86 computer? Also, once (and if) I get it working, what software works on it? My goal is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dublinus
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to mach "usb" exactly with sed or awk

HI experts I updated my question here to eg: $cat file ABC: abc ABC FDFD USB: usb usb_name usb_disk usbdriver USB PA: PA pa paa I want to how many usb exactly matched(not match usb_name or usbdriver) in the line cotains"USB:" thanks in advance (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
19 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mach drivers

hello everyone, can anyone tell me what drivers the Mach kernel works with. I'm thinking about experimenting with the Mach kernel, and yes I know there are other kernels that are easier to work with but I just want to use the Mach kernel. So with that being said, can the Mach kernel work with... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: neur0n
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mach IPC

hey everyone, I'm reading a tutorial on the Mach kernel principles, however, the port and port rights part are kind of confusing to me. I don't know if the book has typos or something but it seems a bit contradictory. It says that "ports, themselves, are not named. It is the port rights that are"... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: neur0n
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Zone in down state

Hi all, One of my zone is stuck in down state, not able to boot it or halt it root@xpm9ka1 # zoneadm list -iv ID NAME STATUS PATH BRAND IP 0 global running / native shared 2 bsmrxdb4 down /zones/bsmrxdb4 native shared root@xpm9ka1 # zoneadm -z bsmrxdb4 boot zoneadm: zone... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: peppeunz
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

egrep line with perfect mach

Hi Input File A L006 AL01 0 (OCK) L006 A006 0 (OCK) L011 AR11 1 (NLOCK) Input File B L006 AL01 0 (OCK) L006 A006 0 (OCK) Need Egrep Command for perfect Match Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
4 Replies

7. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies
Agent::Driver::Mail(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Agent::Driver::Mail(3pm)

NAME
Log::Agent::Driver::Mail - email driver for Log::Agent SYNOPSIS
use Log::Agent; require Log::Agent::Driver::Mail; my $driver = Log::Agent::Driver::Mail->make( -to => 'oncall@example.org', -cc => [ qw( noc@example.org admin@example,net ) ], -subject => "ALERT! ALERT!", -mailer => [ 'smtp', Server => 'mail.example.net' ] ); logconfig(-driver => $driver); DESCRIPTION
This driver maps the logxxx() calls to email messages. Each call generates a separate email message. The Mail::Mailer module is required. CONSTRUCTOR
make OPTIONS The OPTIONS argument is a hash with the following keys: -prefix An optional prefix for the message body. -to The destination addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -reply_to The reply-to addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -from The source address, must be a scalar containing a valid email address. -subject The subject line of the email message. -cc The carbon copy addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -bcc The blind carbon copy addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -priority The priority level for the email message. This is NOT related to the logging priority. -mailer A reference to an array containing the optional arguments to Mail::Mailer->new(). Generally, this can be omitted. NOTES
Thanks to Shirley Wang for the idea for this module. AUTHOR
Mark Rogaski <mrogaski@pobox.com> LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2002 Mark Rogaski; all rights reserved. See Log::Agent(3) or the README file included with the distribution for license information. SEE ALSO
Mail::Mailer, Log::Agent::Driver(3), Log::Agent(3). perl v5.10.0 2002-05-12 Agent::Driver::Mail(3pm)