Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: linux in china
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? linux in china Post 86467 by Perderabo on Friday 14th of October 2005 11:21:57 AM
Old 10-14-2005
zhenyuan1125, our rules include:
(3) Refrain from idle chatter that does not contribute to the knowledge base.

But this rule does not apply in the "The UNIX Lounge" area. So I will move the thread there.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Hello!new linux user!I come from china!

Hello everybody!I an new linux user,I come from china!I think you must know!I want to learn linux , I know that learn well,english must be well.but my english is very bad!So i hope you don't mind.I hope i can get help from foreign friends in the future! thank you! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aini2003
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

a frined from china,welcome me

i come from china my name is merlin i love linux ,i think you too !! :D if you want to be friends with me ,ask me ,my msn is merlin@live.cn it is my e-mail too an my blog is http://merlin.cublog.cn tell everyone a good china linux&unix web http://www.chinaunix.com if you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlin
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies
UUID_COMPARE(3) 						    Libuuid API 						   UUID_COMPARE(3)

NAME
uuid_compare - compare whether two UUIDs are the same SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid/uuid.h> int uuid_compare(uuid_t uu1, uuid_t uu2) DESCRIPTION
The uuid_compare function compares the two supplied uuid variables uu1 and uu2 to each other. RETURN VALUE
Returns an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if uu1 is found, respectively, to be lexigraphically less than, equal, or greater than uu2. AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. SEE ALSO
uuid(3), uuid_clear(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux May 2009 UUID_COMPARE(3)