Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: X - Windows
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers X - Windows Post 8643 by sskb on Monday 15th of October 2001 06:02:41 PM
Old 10-15-2001
Question X - Windows

hi,
In the HP-Unix X windows how to use the LockDisplay and ExitSession commands through a script ?

Note : I use a HP Visualise workstation.

Smilie
sskb

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

startX windows application during boot.....putty connection takes the windows

Dear all i am new to linux/debian i run my application on the computer...during startup in bashrc i wrk wid dis script to invoke startx..i do this above command and it works perfectly... if && ; then startx -- -br 1>/dev/null exit 0 fi i use winscp for file transfer and putty for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_330
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Seen Windows pc, having all the features of Linux, could exe, read and edit save like windows

Hi, totally new to linux base using windows when started learning and using computers. but i remember that one pc was there , look alike windows desktop, but could not do the task as windows just click and open and view edit etc. But, you could do a little differently even saving in and opening... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jraju
8 Replies
DH_INSTALLDEBCONF(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_INSTALLDEBCONF(1)

NAME
dh_installdebconf - install files used by debconf in package build directories SYNOPSIS
dh_installdebconf [debhelperoptions] [-n] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_installdebconf is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing files used by debconf into package build directories. It also automatically generates the postrm commands needed to interface with debconf. The commands are added to the maintainer scripts by dh_installdeb. See dh_installdeb(1) for an explanation of how that works. Note that if you use debconf, your package probably needs to depend on it (it will be added to ${misc:Depends} by this program). Note that for your config script to be called by dpkg, your postinst needs to source debconf's confmodule. dh_installdebconf does not install this statement into the postinst automatically as it is too hard to do it right. FILES
debian/package.config This is the debconf config script, and is installed into the DEBIAN directory in the package build directory. Inside the script, the token #DEBHELPER# is replaced with shell script snippets generated by other debhelper commands. debian/package.templates This is the debconf templates file, and is installed into the DEBIAN directory in the package build directory. debian/po/ If this directory is present, this program will automatically use po2debconf(1) to generate merged templates files that include the translations from there. For this to work, your package should build-depend on po-debconf. OPTIONS
-n, --no-scripts Do not modify postrm script. -- params Pass the params to po2debconf. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_INSTALLDEBCONF(1)