Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX Entry in Wikipedia
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX Entry in Wikipedia Post 86406 by Neo on Thursday 13th of October 2005 10:43:46 PM
Old 10-13-2005
UNIX Entry in Wikipedia

I noticed that Wikipedia has a like to our forums on their Unix page at the bottom where the external links are listed.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix script to detect new file entry in directory

Hi All, I want to detect each new file coming / getting created in unix directory. When every new file came to directory, i have to get its details like its size , date and time stamp and store it into another file. Could any one please tell me , how i can achieve that? Thanks. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: james_1984
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add each entry in an unix file?

Hi, I've a data file having entries like this- $ cat BDWL.out 19571 349484 18963 349568 20180 351389 20372 350253 Now I want to add each entry and produce the final sum =1479780 as output. How can I do that using unix shell scripting?? using loop or sed/awk ?? Thanks, Naresh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: NARESH1302
5 Replies

3. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Help me, write a bash script to delete parent entry with all their child entry in LDAP UNIX server

Hi All, Please help me and guide me to write a bash/shell script on Linux box to delete parent entry with all their child entries. example: Parent is : ---------- dn: email=yogesh.kumar@wipro.com, o=wipro, o=in child is: ---------- dn: cn: yogesh kumar, email=yogesh.kumar@wipro.com,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chand
1 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink - Linked Wikipedia by writing {{wikipedia:<lang> <word>}} DESCRIPTION
Normally, to hyperlink to the Wikipedia, you'd write: [wikipedia Hello](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello) This plugin lets you write just {{wikipedia Hello}} not just Link to Wikipedia in English page, you can use many languages {{wikipedia:ja a~XXa~XXa~XXa~XXa~XX}} {{wikipedia:fr Salut}} Actually, if you wrote this without a language ex.{{wikipedia Foo}}, select location of Wikipedia Link is getting default-language setting of MojoMojo. METHODS
format_content_order The WikipediaLink formatter has no special requirements in terms of the order it gets run in, so it has a priority of 17. format_content Calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. process Here the actual formatting is done. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo and Module::Pluggable::Ordered. AUTHORS
Dai Okabayashi, "bayashi at cpan . org" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)