Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting replace buttons with hyperlinks Post 86331 by zazzybob on Thursday 13th of October 2005 08:01:18 AM
Old 10-13-2005
Your requirement is not at all clear.

Do you mean that you want to replace HTML form buttons with hyperlinks?

What exactly do you want to achieve?

Cheers
ZB

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Buttons and menues like win95

I'v got some question about x managers. I'm using FreeBSD7 + Gnome + fluxbox. when i'm trying to apply some themes, it doesn't look like it should be. All my buttons and menus are look like win95). Whaat kind of lib i should install... what should i do? Here is two printscreens. For ex. My... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Levenson
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed script to generate hyperlinks refuses to work

Hi All, I'm new to the forum and not a programmer, but I'm writing a bash script to preprocess definitions of technical terms by inserting hyperlinks pointing to other pages in the glossary before the pages are posted to our server, using a standard naming convention for the pages. The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: markfgilliland
3 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Email address hyperlinks in PDF

Hi there, when I convert a Word document to PDF (with different tools) everything works fine, but my email address name.surname@xxxmail.com in hyperlinks is changed in surname@xxxmail.com. While if I try with the same address without the dot namesurname@xxxmail.com everything works correctly.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Giordano Bruno
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

examples of hyperlinks in emails

Hi All, Im using bash on a sloaris box. I am using mailx to send emails from the unix box to internal email accounts. Does anyone have an example of how I can generate a hyperlink within the email body so that when the recipeint recieves the email, they can click on the link and the link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satnamx
1 Replies

5. Web Development

buttons links in frame

Happy X-Mas to all members... Hi, I have one html file page1.html as below <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Utilities</TITLE> </HEAD> <FRAMESET ROWS="5%,95%"> <FRAME SRC="frames1.html" NAME=SIDEBAR> <FRAME SRC="frames2.html" NAME=SAMPLE> </FRAMESET> </HTML> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: villain41
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl : to get all the hyperlinks from the xlsx sheet(hyperlinks not visible in excel sheet directly)

Hi folks, I have a requirement in perl to print all the hyperlink from the spreadsheet(xlsx). Spreadsheet contains few lines of hyperlink data (pic attached). P.S. Hyperlink is behind the data and not visible in excel sheet directly. Now using perl script I need to copy the hyperlinks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
3 Replies
pdbtxt2html(1)						      General Commands Manual						    pdbtxt2html(1)

NAME
pdbtxt2html - Doc Text to HTML converter for Palm Pilots SYNOPSIS
pdbtxt2html [ -t ] file.txt [ file.html ] pdbtxt2html -v DESCRIPTION
pdbtxt2html converts text converted from a Doc(4) file via txt2pdbdoc(1) to HTML. If no HTML filename is given, the generated HTML is sent to standard output. Document Title The first line of the file is used for the HTML document title. Bookmarks The last line of the file is examined and, if it contains a string enclosed between < and >, that is taken to be the bookmark marker. The entire file is then scanned looking for lines beginning with it (ignoring leading whitespace). These lines are converted to HTML headings. The number of whitespace characters after the first bookmark marker is used for heading level 1. The level of subsequent headings is set to the number of whitespace characters between the bookmark marker and the bookmark text minus the number for the first bookmark plus one. Embedded URLs Valid URLs (according to RFC 1630) embedded in the text are turned into hyperlinks. The ftp, gopher, http, https, mailto, news, telnet, and wais URLs are recognized. OPTIONS
-t Compile a table of contents and insert it between the first heading and the body. -v Print the version number to standard output and exit. EXAMPLE
To convert a Doc file to HTML: txt2pdbdoc alice.pdb alice.txt pdbtxt2html alice.txt alice.html SEE ALSO
html2pdbtxt(1), txt2pdbdoc(1), doc(4), pdb(4) Tim Berners Lee. Universal Resource Identifiers in WWW, Network Working Group of the Internet Engineering Task Force, June 1994. http://info.internet.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc/files/rfc1630.txt AUTHOR
Paul J. Lucas <pauljlucas@mac.com> txt2pdbdoc January 21, 2005 pdbtxt2html(1)