Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ on True Unix Platform
Top Forums Programming C++ on True Unix Platform Post 8601 by jyotipg on Monday 15th of October 2001 09:56:15 AM
Old 10-15-2001
Question

Mandar,
I am still not clear what exactly do you mean by true Unix platform?? Gimme the info regarding ur environment.... that might help us understand ur problem and requirements...

Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

TRUE Unix-64 Printer Driver for HP-6L laserjet.

Can anyone suggest me from where to download the printer driver for HP 6L laserjet printer for servers/desktops having TRUE Unix-64 and Unixware 7.0 OS. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parbende
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Porting of Windows written unix scripts to unix platform

Can anybody help me in finding out a solution for the problem below? When we write .unix or .sh files in windows OS and port them to Unix platforms there is a character ^M inserted at the end of each line of the script file. During ftp porting I set the transfer mode as ASCII for the script... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamilselvi
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Installing True Type fonts on Unix - Please help

Hi to all, I have copied some true type fonts to my /usr/openwin/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType directory. I need to get the fonts.dir file updated. I have tried using the mkfontdir command but the file does not get updated with my new fonts. Can someone please help me as I have struggled with this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: montejr
3 Replies

4. Programming

Platform type in Unix

Hi all, How does one get the platform type in UNIX (for e.g. sparc/i386)? I need an function call and not the command like uname -p. thanks! (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: slash_blog
24 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep in unix version True 64

Dear All I have a unix version (True 64 ) and i want to grep some of data from zipping files with extention(.gz) altyhough i wouldn't to unzip these files, so can you help me grep these data in one command without unzip files. Note:- In othe version of unix (i forget that version) i used the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abu_hassan
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i am newer to unix platform

i have to select particular fields from a multiple line record. my record is in dump.txt file and looks like this ******************* tipo = abonado simplex, Idiomas = dic1 - none, Operador = estandar Serv. portadora admitido: modem ind = 0 numero telefonico = 79260960, att = 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: junaid.nehvi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Most used unix platform as desktop.

Just wonder about this question everytime that how many of us use unix as desktop and prefers which unix platform as desktop. - nilesh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
4 Replies

8. Programming

about unix platform

Hi can any body post example for socket tcpclient in c++ act like browser with HTTp 1.1 and send message for the server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Net Star
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is unix os or platform?

hellow everyone, iam a new user to linux and i have question about unix os. unix is operating system or platform iam confused. i have read some article about unix but i haven't found the answer what iam searching for. so iam confused in this topic can anyone made it clear. Any types of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: paruhang
8 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

R plots in UNIX platform

How do you see plots produced in R under UNIX platform? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
2 Replies
DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)

NAME
DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix - Convert DateTimes to/from Unix epoch seconds SYNOPSIS
use DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix; my $dt = DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->parse_datetime( 1051488000 ); # 2003-04-28T00:00:00 DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->format_datetime($dt); # 1051488000 my $formatter = DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->new(); my $dt2 = $formatter->parse_datetime( 1051488000 ); $formatter->format_datetime($dt2); DESCRIPTION
This module can convert a DateTime object (or any object that can be converted to a DateTime object) to the number of seconds since the Unix epoch. METHODS
Most of the methods are the same as those in DateTime::Format::Epoch. The only difference is the constructor. o new() Constructor of the formatter/parser object. It has no parameters. SUPPORT
Support for this module is provided via the datetime@perl.org email list. See http://lists.perl.org/ for more details. AUTHOR
Eugene van der Pijll <pijll@gmx.net> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2003 Eugene van der Pijll. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
DateTime datetime@perl.org mailing list perl v5.10.1 2007-12-03 DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)