Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ on True Unix Platform
Top Forums Programming C++ on True Unix Platform Post 8585 by mandar3 on Monday 15th of October 2001 05:32:05 AM
Old 10-15-2001
Question C++ on True Unix Platform

Hi all:

I would like to get some details about development using C++ on TRUE Unix platform.

Can anyone help me ??

Thanks,
-Mandar

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

TRUE Unix-64 Printer Driver for HP-6L laserjet.

Can anyone suggest me from where to download the printer driver for HP 6L laserjet printer for servers/desktops having TRUE Unix-64 and Unixware 7.0 OS. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parbende
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Porting of Windows written unix scripts to unix platform

Can anybody help me in finding out a solution for the problem below? When we write .unix or .sh files in windows OS and port them to Unix platforms there is a character ^M inserted at the end of each line of the script file. During ftp porting I set the transfer mode as ASCII for the script... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamilselvi
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Installing True Type fonts on Unix - Please help

Hi to all, I have copied some true type fonts to my /usr/openwin/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType directory. I need to get the fonts.dir file updated. I have tried using the mkfontdir command but the file does not get updated with my new fonts. Can someone please help me as I have struggled with this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: montejr
3 Replies

4. Programming

Platform type in Unix

Hi all, How does one get the platform type in UNIX (for e.g. sparc/i386)? I need an function call and not the command like uname -p. thanks! (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: slash_blog
24 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep in unix version True 64

Dear All I have a unix version (True 64 ) and i want to grep some of data from zipping files with extention(.gz) altyhough i wouldn't to unzip these files, so can you help me grep these data in one command without unzip files. Note:- In othe version of unix (i forget that version) i used the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abu_hassan
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i am newer to unix platform

i have to select particular fields from a multiple line record. my record is in dump.txt file and looks like this ******************* tipo = abonado simplex, Idiomas = dic1 - none, Operador = estandar Serv. portadora admitido: modem ind = 0 numero telefonico = 79260960, att = 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: junaid.nehvi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Most used unix platform as desktop.

Just wonder about this question everytime that how many of us use unix as desktop and prefers which unix platform as desktop. - nilesh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
4 Replies

8. Programming

about unix platform

Hi can any body post example for socket tcpclient in c++ act like browser with HTTp 1.1 and send message for the server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Net Star
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is unix os or platform?

hellow everyone, iam a new user to linux and i have question about unix os. unix is operating system or platform iam confused. i have read some article about unix but i haven't found the answer what iam searching for. so iam confused in this topic can anyone made it clear. Any types of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: paruhang
8 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

R plots in UNIX platform

How do you see plots produced in R under UNIX platform? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
2 Replies
DMXQueryVersion(3)					     Library Functions Manual						DMXQueryVersion(3)

NAME
DMXQueryVersion - determine DMX extension version SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/dmxext.h> Bool DMXQueryVersion(Display *dpy, int *major_version, int *minor_version, int *patch_version); DESCRIPTION
DMXQueryVersion() returns version information about the DMX protocol extension. Any incompatible changes to the protocol will be indicated by a change in major_version. Small, upward-compatible changes will be indi- cated by a change in minor_version. In general, patch_version is for informational purposes and will encode the date of the last protocol revision (e.g., 20040604). RETURN VALUE
If the DMX protocol extension is available, major_version, minor_version, and patch_version will be set, and True will be returned. Other- wise, False will be returned. NOTES
At the time of this writing, the DMX protocol is at version 2.2. Version 2.2 was the final development version, and code supporting this version was submitted to upstream X server repositories in the sum- mer of 2004. Version 1.5 was the last of the 1.x series, which was used for development before screen and input addition and removal were supported. Version 2.0 and 2.1 were development versions that partially supported screen and input addition and removal. Since we do not expect development versions to be widely used, we recommend that any software that uses the DMX protocol extension to sup- port only versions 2.2 and above (although they should detect earlier versions and either reduce functionality or fail gracefully). SEE ALSO
DMXQueryExtension(3), DMX(3), Xdmx(1) X Version 11 libdmx 1.1.0 DMXQueryVersion(3)