Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unix Services (Solaris 9)
Special Forums Cybersecurity Unix Services (Solaris 9) Post 85829 by BCarlson on Friday 7th of October 2005 09:33:23 AM
Old 10-07-2005
MySQL Thanks for the help

Will pass the info along

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to set up legacy services right on Solaris 10

I want to add auto startup and shutdown script to Solaris 10's legacy services as they run in Solaris 9 or in Linux. To make this work, I created the crontrol script in /etc/init.d and then link it to /etc/rc0.d and /etc/rc2.d directories. rc0.d is for shutdown and rc2.d is for srat. After I... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

services, solaris 10

dear all, i have 2 questions on solaris 10. I noticed telnet/ftp/print services suddenly being stopped on one server. How can i trace this issue and find a resolution. Other issue is i need to enable rsh within the same host. enabled the service rexec and have created the .rhosts and have a + in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: earlysame55
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Problem in connecting TCP services between 2 Solaris Servers

Hi, I have 3 solaris servers. Two servers of differnet network and one gateway. Server1 --> 192.168.0.1 --> Solaris 9 Server2 --> 10.27.40.2 --> Solaris 10 Server3 --> Iface1 --> 192.168.0.5 --> Solaris 10 --> Gateway Iface2 --> 10.27.40.5 Now I am able to ssh... (36 Replies)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
36 Replies

4. Solaris

Remote services during Solaris installation

I've installed Solaris 10 (05-08) on a SPARC platform During the installation I was prompted with the question below. I selected yes to enable remote services. Does anyone know what services this option enables? - Enabling remote services ---------------------------------------- Would... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
6 Replies

5. Solaris

DNS Services on Solaris

We need a DNS Server on DNS 10. What the best product can i buy and install ? Help me, pls. Tks all. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: quan0509
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 Services - Audit and Closure

Hello We have recently been through an audit of our solaris servers. All our solaris servers are running version 10. We have been told to close down all the services and we have closed what we could by using svcadm disable We only wish to let ssh and the ftp service to run. Below is a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sollyshah
3 Replies

7. Solaris

How to configure start up services/processes in Solaris 10?

I normally use "chkconfig" to configure start up services in a particular run level..... But i don't know how to do it in solaris 10.... please help me !!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

8. Solaris

NIS/smtp services issue on Solaris 11

Hi, Few services not starting on new build Solaris 11 non-global zone. I uninstalled zone and reinstalled and still same issue, while global zone is working fine. smpt service is going into maintenance mode and /var/svc/log/network-smtp:sendmail.log shows that it tries and then dead ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
0 Replies
gnutls_pkcs12_bag_decrypt(3)					      gnutls					      gnutls_pkcs12_bag_decrypt(3)

NAME
gnutls_pkcs12_bag_decrypt - This function will decrypt an encrypted bag SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/pkcs12.h> int gnutls_pkcs12_bag_decrypt(gnutls_pkcs12_bag_t bag, const char * pass); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_pkcs12_bag_t bag The bag const char * pass The password used for encryption, must be ASCII. DESCRIPTION
This function will decrypt the given encrypted bag and return 0 on success. RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (zero) is returned, otherwise an error code is returned. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_pkcs12_bag_decrypt(3)