Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to debug C source file using GVD debugger Post 85620 by vino on Thursday 6th of October 2005 10:35:01 AM
Old 10-06-2005
Here is a link which probably has something useful.

Introduction to Glide and GVD

If you want to debug C code, and require a visual from end, why not use DDD

Gives you the run-time values and allows to trace the code on a line-by-line basis.

vino

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to redirect debug statement to file?

Hi, I need to redirect the debug statements to out.txt {(set -x) >> out.txt} ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: redlotus72
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to debug to a file?

I'm trying to debug a script in korn shell At the begining of the script I've got #!/bin/ksh -vx However, this seems to only dump debugging info to the screen. How do I get that sent to a text file? I've tried various redirects but none of them seem to work. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ant1815
2 Replies

3. Programming

How to debug with wdb debugger a cobol program?

Hi Forum, i have such a question. I have a cobol program which is calling a C program and in that C program i get a core dump:(. I want to investigate what is the issue using WDB debuger, but a dont see the code from COBOL program in the debuger, when i run the debugger with the exe!!! ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vovan
2 Replies

4. Programming

Which debugger is appropriate for the executalbe file compiled with make?

I ask a question about the executalbe file compiled with make. Which debugger is appropriate? I tried to use gdb. But it failed to give the code with 'list' command. Program received signal SIGTSTP, Stopped (user). 0x0000000000472621 in DivergeTreeLogLikelihood () (gdb) bt #0 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdbug
5 Replies

5. AIX

Which debugger can i use to debug XL CC compiler build

Hi , I want to know which debugger can I use to debug application built using Xl CC compiler .I know dbx,gdb debuggers just want to find out whether I can use for debugging XL CC compiler generated build. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittu1979
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to debug .so file??

Hi All, I have a question on debugging the .so file. When I am running makefile I am getting a .so file and we are using that .so file for executing our code.But I want to know 1.Can I use dbx or gdb to debug a .so file? 2.How can i generate .out file so that i can use that in dbx or gdb... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s.sen1213
1 Replies

7. Programming

Compile and debug Vim source code

Hi, I want to debug Vim source code with GDB but I can't get it. It seems to run without debugger. Here is my try. I have supressed output of most commands. Tell me if you need them. $ uname -mor 2.6.37-ARCH i686 GNU/Linux $ mkdir ~/birei && cd ~/birei $ wget... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: birei
2 Replies

8. Programming

Alternative debugger to GNU insight debugger

GNU insight debugger is not available now a days and it is required to debug/inspect assembly code as written in the book Assembly Language Programming step by step in Linux so my question is; is there any alternative to insight that I can use instead of insight in which I can get the same... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
5 Replies

9. AIX

Source IP not in my ftpd debug logs

I have random connections coming into my FTP server, but the source IP is not showing up in my logs. Here is what my logs look for me trying to connect as a "whatever" user that doesn't exist. You can see there is no source IP telling me where this connection came from: Jun 27 10:13:40... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kah00na
4 Replies
gnutls_pkcs11_obj_export_url(3) 				      gnutls					   gnutls_pkcs11_obj_export_url(3)

NAME
gnutls_pkcs11_obj_export_url - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/pkcs11.h> int gnutls_pkcs11_obj_export_url(gnutls_pkcs11_obj_t obj, gnutls_pkcs11_url_type_t detailed, char ** url); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_pkcs11_obj_t obj Holds the PKCS 11 certificate gnutls_pkcs11_url_type_t detailed non zero if a detailed URL is required char ** url will contain an allocated url DESCRIPTION
This function will export a URL identifying the given certificate. RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value. SINCE
2.12.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_pkcs11_obj_export_url(3)