Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Quad or Duel Processors
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Quad or Duel Processors Post 85393 by rfmurphy_6 on Wednesday 5th of October 2005 08:13:38 AM
Old 10-05-2005
MySQL

Thanks Perderabo,

That is exactly the answer I needed. It should have come to me but I guess I'm to close to situation.Who would ogf thought it would be that simple. Smilie

This thread can be closed. Do you know how to do it? Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Quad Fast Ethernet Card on Sparc 10?

I am having a problem getting my configuration to stick. After I installed my quad-card I did the following: 1. created hostname.qe0, hostname.qe1, hostname.qe2, hostname.qe3 files in my /etc directory. 2. In my /etc/hosts file I added the ip address of each interface and the name for each... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jskillet
7 Replies

2. BSD

Quad Booting...

Ok so currently I have XP and Slack booting on my laptop, the next two goals will be FreeBSD and Windows Server 2003, in that order (though I may need to start over and do server before unix/linux. Either way, how I got linux interacting nicely with XP was via this link: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jboswell
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gar stupid quad booting

well running win xp home win xp pro and linux suse 10 about to install freebsd 5.1 just wondering what problems :mad: im gonna have and any handy tips :rolleyes: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lord_of_pie
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Quad Ethernet

I have a Quad Ethernet card in a 220R. 2 ports activated. Each has its own hostname file and both hostnames are in the hosts file. I want both ports to have the same IP address so we can use the 2nd port in case we lose communication on the port. On bootup, the box gives me: SIOCSLIFFLAGS:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hshapiro
5 Replies

5. Solaris

quad card configuration

Hi Group, I Have just installed quad card in my V440 machine, I am facing problem I cn just ping its ce0 card only rest of the cards are not ping able, here is details of my machine. ifconfig -a lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameergrover
2 Replies

6. Solaris

SunFire V440 Quad gigabit ce1 won't run Gig

Hi there. My first time posting so apologies for any indescretions in advance. :o I've got two SunFire V440 servers running Solaris 5v10. Both have a quad Gigabit ethernet card fitted, both have the same symptom; that is, I can't get the first port ce1 to run Gigabit. Motherboard ports are ce0 and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: fixit9660
10 Replies

7. HP-UX

how can i know this processor quad or dual core ?

hi every body i want to know if i have server with hp-ux os if i did "machinfo" i will see no of cpu = for example 16 how can i know this is dual or quad core . thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to Check Memory if Single/Dual/Quad Rank

What command in redhat linux to know your memory if it is single, dual or quad rank. Anyone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mujakol
2 Replies
CLOSE(7)						  PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation						  CLOSE(7)

NAME
CLOSE - close a cursor SYNOPSIS
CLOSE { name | ALL } DESCRIPTION
CLOSE frees the resources associated with an open cursor. After the cursor is closed, no subsequent operations are allowed on it. A cursor should be closed when it is no longer needed. Every non-holdable open cursor is implicitly closed when a transaction is terminated by COMMIT or ROLLBACK. A holdable cursor is implicitly closed if the transaction that created it aborts via ROLLBACK. If the creating transaction successfully commits, the holdable cursor remains open until an explicit CLOSE is executed, or the client disconnects. PARAMETERS
name The name of an open cursor to close. ALL Close all open cursors. NOTES
PostgreSQL does not have an explicit OPEN cursor statement; a cursor is considered open when it is declared. Use the DECLARE(7) statement to declare a cursor. You can see all available cursors by querying the pg_cursors system view. If a cursor is closed after a savepoint which is later rolled back, the CLOSE is not rolled back; that is, the cursor remains closed. EXAMPLES
Close the cursor liahona: CLOSE liahona; COMPATIBILITY
CLOSE is fully conforming with the SQL standard. CLOSE ALL is a PostgreSQL extension. SEE ALSO
DECLARE(7), FETCH(7), MOVE(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 CLOSE(7)