Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Quad or Duel Processors
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Quad or Duel Processors Post 85312 by rfmurphy_6 on Tuesday 4th of October 2005 02:24:35 PM
Old 10-04-2005
Let me re-phrase the question

Thanks RHfromMN,

The information you provided is very helpful but let me re-phrase the question hopefully I in the right forum.

The correct question is : Is Veritas Netbackup written to capitalize on the Quad processer hardware or the Dual processer hardware with more memory?

Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Quad Fast Ethernet Card on Sparc 10?

I am having a problem getting my configuration to stick. After I installed my quad-card I did the following: 1. created hostname.qe0, hostname.qe1, hostname.qe2, hostname.qe3 files in my /etc directory. 2. In my /etc/hosts file I added the ip address of each interface and the name for each... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jskillet
7 Replies

2. BSD

Quad Booting...

Ok so currently I have XP and Slack booting on my laptop, the next two goals will be FreeBSD and Windows Server 2003, in that order (though I may need to start over and do server before unix/linux. Either way, how I got linux interacting nicely with XP was via this link: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jboswell
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gar stupid quad booting

well running win xp home win xp pro and linux suse 10 about to install freebsd 5.1 just wondering what problems :mad: im gonna have and any handy tips :rolleyes: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lord_of_pie
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Quad Ethernet

I have a Quad Ethernet card in a 220R. 2 ports activated. Each has its own hostname file and both hostnames are in the hosts file. I want both ports to have the same IP address so we can use the 2nd port in case we lose communication on the port. On bootup, the box gives me: SIOCSLIFFLAGS:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hshapiro
5 Replies

5. Solaris

quad card configuration

Hi Group, I Have just installed quad card in my V440 machine, I am facing problem I cn just ping its ce0 card only rest of the cards are not ping able, here is details of my machine. ifconfig -a lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameergrover
2 Replies

6. Solaris

SunFire V440 Quad gigabit ce1 won't run Gig

Hi there. My first time posting so apologies for any indescretions in advance. :o I've got two SunFire V440 servers running Solaris 5v10. Both have a quad Gigabit ethernet card fitted, both have the same symptom; that is, I can't get the first port ce1 to run Gigabit. Motherboard ports are ce0 and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: fixit9660
10 Replies

7. HP-UX

how can i know this processor quad or dual core ?

hi every body i want to know if i have server with hp-ux os if i did "machinfo" i will see no of cpu = for example 16 how can i know this is dual or quad core . thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to Check Memory if Single/Dual/Quad Rank

What command in redhat linux to know your memory if it is single, dual or quad rank. Anyone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mujakol
2 Replies
SDL_VideoInfo(3)						 SDL API Reference						  SDL_VideoInfo(3)

NAME
SDL_VideoInfo- Video Target information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint32 hw_available:1; Uint32 wm_available:1; Uint32 blit_hw:1; Uint32 blit_hw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_hw_A:1; Uint32 blit_sw:1; Uint32 blit_sw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_sw_A:1; Uint32 blit_fill; Uint32 video_mem; SDL_PixelFormat *vfmt; } SDL_VideoInfo; STRUCTURE DATA
hw_available Is it possible to create hardware surfaces? wm_available Is there a window manager available blit_hw Are hardware to hardware blits accelerated? blit_hw_CC Are hardware to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_hw_A Are hardware to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_sw Are software to hardware blits accelerated? blit_sw_CC Are software to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_sw_A Are software to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_fill Are color fills accelerated? video_mem Total amount of video memory in Kilobytes vfmt Pixel format of the video device DESCRIPTION
This (read-only) structure is returned by SDL_GetVideoInfo. It contains information on either the 'best' available mode (if called before SDL_SetVideoMode) or the current video mode. SEE ALSO
SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_GetVideoInfo SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_VideoInfo(3)