Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Aix Unix Mailx Attachments
Operating Systems AIX Aix Unix Mailx Attachments Post 85287 by darioa on Tuesday 4th of October 2005 10:15:19 AM
Old 10-04-2005
Aix Unix Mailx Attachments

I'm trying to send a mailx with an attachment, really I have not do it in a long time. I forgot

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh : using mailx and attachments

Hi I want to use mailx command to send a message included more than one file. I tried to use uuencode in pipe but it could only generate one file. I would avoid using an archive file :p Thanks to read you. Mathieu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madmat
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sending attachments via unix

Hi, I need to send a mail attachment from the UNIX commandline. I'm using Tru64 and the mail client thats supposed receive the attached file (an excel sheet) is Lotus Notes. Can anybody help me out? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abhishek Ghose
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with multiple excel attachments using mailx

I have written the following code send multiple attachments using mailx (uuencode file1 file1; uuencode file2 file2; uuencode file3 file3;) | mailx -s MultipleAttachments -r Sysadmin abc@xyz.com The attachments are coming properly if the file1,2,3 are either pdf, text, doc. But if these files... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramanam2004
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using mailx to save attachments

Hi, I have a requirement to save a mail attachment sent from Windows to a Solaris 9 server. I'm using mailx on the server and have seen a few examples of how to attach a file for sending but none for how to save the attachment when receiving. I can see the encoded text when I look at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jublio
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not able to send multiple attachments using uuencode and mailx

Hi, I am seeing some junk characters when I attach the second file, given below is the logic I used. Please help me resolving the issue. ( uuencode file1.txt file1.txt.lst && uuencode file2.txt file2.txt.lst ) > attachment.txt cat body.txt attachment.txt > combinemail.txt mailx -m... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasperl
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

E-mailing Multiple Attachments in AIX

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to write ascript on AIX 5.3, that will e-mail all filles within a directory. But on executing a script , it sends only 1 file from the directory alongwith some Junk data. I have searched whole forum and almost used all the suggestions, but still getting same problem.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gem_In_I
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending Multiple Attachments using MAILX

I have created a shell scripts and wanted to email users multiple attachments using mailx. I noticed that when I do a man on mailx I see and -a option for attachments. When I run a: mailx -s "test attachments" -a include_file -a exclude_file testuser@mydomain.com (Interrupt -- one more to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Read mail attachments in AIX

Hello All, Is there a way to read/view email attachments in AIX? Here's my scenario; I have users that will being scanning documents for digital storage. To make it easier for the users, I would like for them to scan and email the pdf version of the document directly to one of my AIX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx sending attachments to personal email, but not SharePoint?

Hello! I am writing a KornShell script that (in addition to other things) sends a file from a Unix directory to a SharePoint directory. However when executing the script there is no sign of the file on the SharePoint. I have tested the script using my personal email as the destination and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattkoz
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with opening the UNIX mailx attachments on iPhone/iOS

I have created a simple log file (abc.log) with Hello World, from my UNIX script. At the end of the script, I have attached the log to my email using uuencode & mailx command. THe email was send successfully and opening on my desktop without any issues. I have the email sync with my iPhone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: karumudi7
7 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferTextureLayer - attach a single layer of a texture to a framebuffer C SPECIFICATION
void glFramebufferTextureLayer(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLuint texture, GLint level, GLint layer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment Specifies the attachment point of the framebuffer. attachment must be GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi, GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT, GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT or GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMMENT. texture Specifies the texture object to attach to the framebuffer attachment point named by attachment. level Specifies the mipmap level of texture to attach. layer Specifies the layer of texture to attach. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferTextureLayer operates like glFramebufferTexture(), except that only a single layer of the texture level, given by layer, is attached to the attachment point. If texture is not zero, layer must be greater than or equal to zero. texture must either be zero or the name of an existing three-dimensional texture, one- or two-dimensional array texture, or multisample array texture. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if attachment is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if texture is not zero or the name of an existing texture object. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if texture is not zero and layer is negative. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if zero is bound to target. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if texture is not zero or the name of an existing cube map texture. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glGenRenderbuffers(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTextureFace() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)