Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: precompile directive?
Top Forums Programming precompile directive? Post 85199 by jim mcnamara on Monday 3rd of October 2005 01:24:42 PM
Old 10-03-2005
Code:
#ifndef WINDOWS
#include <curses.h>
#else
#include <conio.h>
#endif

The symbol LINUX is usually defined for most Linux distros, so you can test for that if you want.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apache directive only for outside network

I set up a directive for the .htaccess file in one of my web directories. It works fine. Is there a way to force only users outside my internal home network to go through the password authorization? Or, put another way, any user in my network should not have to enter a password. Is that possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Programming

Include directive

Hi there, I'm working on a c++ project and I need to use some libraries which are part of a framework. I installed it on my home directory, and alle the .hh are located in subdirs of my home. I'd like to include the files I need just as if they where std c header, that is: #include... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clalfa
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

vpath directive in make

Hi all, I need to check the contents of my vpath directive in my file. Is it possible to check the contents of the vpath directive as we do for a variable like @echo '$vpath' . Please let me know the above is correct or suggest me the correct one. Thanks in advance. -Jerry (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryragland
6 Replies

4. Web Development

regex in apache Allow from directive

Hi, Does the apache Allow from directive support regular expressions? such as: Allow from ^web11blah\.blah\.blah\.yahoo\.com$ what i want to do: allow access from hosts in the range web1160blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com to web1189blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com notice the 1160 to 1189 range as part... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

5. Programming

warning :extra tokens (ignored) after directive

hi I am getting the following warning while compilation of my C project. /var/tmp/aaaa003z6: warning: 101: extra tokens (ignored) after directive Can anyone help what this warning means and how to get rid of this. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pratim09
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Apache: SSLACARevocation directive issue

I am installing a .crl in my apache config. It looks like this: <VirtualHost default> DocumentRoot "web" ServerName example.com SSLEngine on SSLCertificateFile "cert.crt" SSLCertificateKeyFile "key.key" SSLCertificateChainFile "cert.ca-bundle" SSLProtocol -all +SSLv3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DocBrewer
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search directive in resolv.conf

Hi all, I am doing an assignment and there is something I am confused about. The requirement is to set up the DNS and sendmail to two domains: lab1 and lab2, with hosts of mail.lab1 and mail.lab2 both acting as DNS server and email server, and send mail from root@lab1 to root@lab2. However, it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetelee
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Will the scope be there in logrotate after postrotate directive...?

Hi, Please check the below code...:wall: if ; then echo "/var/log/AAA/BBB/xxx_*.log /var/log/AAA/BBB/yyy_*.log {" >> /etc/logrotate.conf echo " weekly" >> /etc/logrotate.conf echo " rotate 10" >> /etc/logrotate.conf... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedeepthi
2 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Apache - Files directive does not work

HI guys. when i configure Files in this way: <Files ~ "\.png$"> deny from all </Files> it works. but when defining in this way it doesn't work: <Files /var/www/test/file.png> deny from all </Files> directives are not inside Directory directive. Could someone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell directive not working

$ cat tmp.sh #!/tools/bin/bash echo $BASH_VERSION $ cat tmp.pl #!/usr/local/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use DBI; use CGI; system("tmp.sh");$ tmp.sh 3.2.48(1)-release The result is as expected. $ tmp.pl 3.2.25(1)-releaseThe result is not as expected. The shell directive in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: carloszhang
5 Replies
cr(1)							      General Commands Manual							     cr(1)

NAME
cr - converts text files between nix EOL and dos EOL SYNOPSIS
cr - | + <input file> <output file> DESCRIPTION
Text files, such as tle files, that come from a dos source usualy have the ^M symbol at the end of every line. Cr converts files between the dos newline format and the normal *nix newline format by stripping the ^M to convert dos to *nix, using the '-' option, or adding ^M to a *nix file to create the proper dos file when the '+' option is used. Although this extra character is not often a problem, programs like seesat5, which are data driven will encounter parsing problems when the extra character is present. It is these problems that cr is intended to repair. Options - | + One or the other of these options is required. The '-' option is used to remove ^M from all newlines found in the dos file. The '+' option is used to add ^M to every newline found in a *nix file. input file Fully delineated path to the input file. As this program is used in the dos environment as well, standard input is not used. output file Fully delineated path to the output file. As this program is used in the dos environment as well, standart output is not used. SEE ALSO
seesat5(1), seesat5(7), SEESAT5.INI(5), tle(5) BUGS
Cr is not an inteligent program. It methodicaly replaces/removes the offending character when it finds it in the correct context. Newline sequences found in contexts other than 'newline' will be replaced/removed just like those found in the proper context. Passing a binary file through cr is not advised, for this reason. Send all inqueries to Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>. Debian Linux 2 April 96 cr(1)