Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: precompile directive?
Top Forums Programming precompile directive? Post 85199 by jim mcnamara on Monday 3rd of October 2005 01:24:42 PM
Old 10-03-2005
Code:
#ifndef WINDOWS
#include <curses.h>
#else
#include <conio.h>
#endif

The symbol LINUX is usually defined for most Linux distros, so you can test for that if you want.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apache directive only for outside network

I set up a directive for the .htaccess file in one of my web directories. It works fine. Is there a way to force only users outside my internal home network to go through the password authorization? Or, put another way, any user in my network should not have to enter a password. Is that possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Programming

Include directive

Hi there, I'm working on a c++ project and I need to use some libraries which are part of a framework. I installed it on my home directory, and alle the .hh are located in subdirs of my home. I'd like to include the files I need just as if they where std c header, that is: #include... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clalfa
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

vpath directive in make

Hi all, I need to check the contents of my vpath directive in my file. Is it possible to check the contents of the vpath directive as we do for a variable like @echo '$vpath' . Please let me know the above is correct or suggest me the correct one. Thanks in advance. -Jerry (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryragland
6 Replies

4. Web Development

regex in apache Allow from directive

Hi, Does the apache Allow from directive support regular expressions? such as: Allow from ^web11blah\.blah\.blah\.yahoo\.com$ what i want to do: allow access from hosts in the range web1160blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com to web1189blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com notice the 1160 to 1189 range as part... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

5. Programming

warning :extra tokens (ignored) after directive

hi I am getting the following warning while compilation of my C project. /var/tmp/aaaa003z6: warning: 101: extra tokens (ignored) after directive Can anyone help what this warning means and how to get rid of this. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pratim09
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Apache: SSLACARevocation directive issue

I am installing a .crl in my apache config. It looks like this: <VirtualHost default> DocumentRoot "web" ServerName example.com SSLEngine on SSLCertificateFile "cert.crt" SSLCertificateKeyFile "key.key" SSLCertificateChainFile "cert.ca-bundle" SSLProtocol -all +SSLv3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DocBrewer
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search directive in resolv.conf

Hi all, I am doing an assignment and there is something I am confused about. The requirement is to set up the DNS and sendmail to two domains: lab1 and lab2, with hosts of mail.lab1 and mail.lab2 both acting as DNS server and email server, and send mail from root@lab1 to root@lab2. However, it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetelee
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Will the scope be there in logrotate after postrotate directive...?

Hi, Please check the below code...:wall: if ; then echo "/var/log/AAA/BBB/xxx_*.log /var/log/AAA/BBB/yyy_*.log {" >> /etc/logrotate.conf echo " weekly" >> /etc/logrotate.conf echo " rotate 10" >> /etc/logrotate.conf... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedeepthi
2 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Apache - Files directive does not work

HI guys. when i configure Files in this way: <Files ~ "\.png$"> deny from all </Files> it works. but when defining in this way it doesn't work: <Files /var/www/test/file.png> deny from all </Files> directives are not inside Directory directive. Could someone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell directive not working

$ cat tmp.sh #!/tools/bin/bash echo $BASH_VERSION $ cat tmp.pl #!/usr/local/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use DBI; use CGI; system("tmp.sh");$ tmp.sh 3.2.48(1)-release The result is as expected. $ tmp.pl 3.2.25(1)-releaseThe result is not as expected. The shell directive in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: carloszhang
5 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)