Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: jpg image
Operating Systems AIX jpg image Post 84697 by ravager on Wednesday 28th of September 2005 05:47:21 AM
Old 09-28-2005
You can install KDE or gnome on to AIX and more tools can be downloaded

And from 5L (Linux support ) you can also now donload a lot of linux rpm's
and install them on to the system. there is no problem with using AIX for any thing you can think of in linux

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to send jpg as body

Hi, I ftp the .jpg file from windows to unix machine, now i need to send the jpg file as body to (not as attachment) outlook, can anyone send the sample code for this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasu.g
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rename all ".JPG" files to ".jpg" under all subfolders...

Hi, Dear all: One question ! ^_^ I'm using bash under Ubuntu 9.10. My question is not to rename all ".JPG" files to ".jpg" in a single folder, but to rename all ".JPG" files to ".jpg" in all subfolders. To rename all ".JPG" to ".jpg" in a single folder, for x in *.JPG; do mv "$x"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiapei100
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting all but JPG files

I would like to delete all files but keep all the .JPG files. How can this be accomplished? Thanks in advance (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

print metadata to jpg

Hi all, I would like to write a scipt that gets gps informatoin from a jpg and print 's it on the lower left corner, In order to get the gps data I have found a tool called jhead. In know that with the help of the imagemagick command convert it is possible to print text on the pictures. ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: flash80
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Converting EPS to JPG issue

I'm trying to convert a file with the following command: convert -verbose image.eps -resize 500x image.jpg The problem is that the output image loses it's quality and gets all blurred when resized. It shouldn't happen since I'm working with a vector. I'm pretty sure that I'm missing a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlopes
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grab all jpg's from flickr

Hi everyone, i'm trying to download all the jpg's that my school put on flickr and im trying to do this with wget via a bash script. The pictures that im trying to pull are on this site : and below is my script that doesn't appear to be working (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binary-ninja
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Wget JPG not working

Hi, I am new to Unix. Actually, I am using Terminal from MAC OSX Snow Leopard. I have installed XCode and wget 1.14 today. I just want to download all of the jpg files from a specific blog (from blogspot). But its not working. Here is the command I use: wget -r -nd -A jpg come-se All... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bruleke
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create pdf of a jpg image in shell script

Dear Team, Can any one please let me know, if there is any way to create pdf of a Jpg image file in shell script. I work on Solaris, Korn Shell. Currently we are using sunpcl2pdf.exe to create PDF from PCL(Printer Control Language) files. But we are searching for some different way to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Uttam Maji
2 Replies
IMAGEROTATE(3)								 1							    IMAGEROTATE(3)

imagerotate - Rotate an image with a given angle

SYNOPSIS
resource imagerotate (resource $image, float $angle, int $bgd_color, [int $ignore_transparent]) DESCRIPTION
Rotates the $image image using the given $angle in degrees. The center of rotation is the center of the image, and the rotated image may have different dimensions than the original image. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $angle - Rotation angle, in degrees. The rotation angle is interpreted as the number of degrees to rotate the image anticlockwise. o $bgd_color - Specifies the color of the uncovered zone after the rotation o $ignore_transparent - If set and non-zero, transparent colors are ignored (otherwise kept). RETURN VALUES
Returns an image resource for the rotated image, or FALSE on failure. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.5.0 | | | | | | | This function is now affected by the interpola- | | | tion method set by the imagesetinterpolation(3) | | | function. | | | | | 5.1.0 | | | | | | | $ignore_transparent was added. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 Rotate an image 180 degrees This example rotates an image 180 degrees - upside down. <?php // File and rotation $filename = 'test.jpg'; $degrees = 180; // Content type header('Content-type: image/jpeg'); // Load $source = imagecreatefromjpeg($filename); // Rotate $rotate = imagerotate($source, $degrees, 0); // Output imagejpeg($rotate); // Free the memory imagedestroy($source); imagedestroy($rotate); ?> The above example will output something similar to:[NOT DISPLAYABLE MEDIA]Output of example : Rotate an image 180 degrees NOTES
Note This function is affected by the interpolation method set by imagesetinterpolation(3). SEE ALSO
imagesetinterpolation(3). PHP Documentation Group IMAGEROTATE(3)