Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fetchmail with pop3
Special Forums IP Networking fetchmail with pop3 Post 84445 by Sergiu-IT on Sunday 25th of September 2005 03:29:19 AM
Old 09-25-2005
Hi!
Is your username "myname" ? Usualy, it should be "myname@isp.com" (@isp.com too) beacause it seems that the mail server hosts more domains and when you send your username, you have to tell the domain you belong to. So, try sending "myname@isp.com" instead "myname".

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

pop3

hello dear friends I configured my dns in solaris 8 X86 pc and my sendmail, but i only can send email. i don't can receive email...... i saw inetd.conf and don't have the line of pop3. how can i add the line?and what the command? Thanks friends (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: themask
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fetchmail suitable for this task?

Hi all. I'm currently building my own webmail server but I will need to collect my mail from several different account scattered around the 'Net. I know fetchmail can do this. The problem I have is that my main POP3 mailbox at my ISP lumps all users' e-mails into one box. This means that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DraconianTimes
0 Replies

3. Linux

pop3

Hi Can anybody help me for configuring pop3 mail account i linux i m using linux enterprise 3. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fetchmail taking long time to fetchmail...

Hi peeps, We are having around 60 users. The time set to retrieve the mail is 300 sec. But it's taking around 1 hour to deliver mails. I am using debian sarge 3.1. any clues? And how it will affect if I decrease the time? My machine has got 1 p4 3.0 GHZ processor and 1 GB ram. The home... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: squid04
2 Replies

5. Linux

Fetchmail Ate my inbox!

Hello All. I was messing around with Fetchmail on a Test Email account. Here's what my fetchmailrc file looks like: poll imap.gmail.com proto IMAP fetchall ssl When I ran this, it removed all the test emails from my Google Account. There were a few emails that I needed, however, I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewrockshard
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Pop3

Opensuse Postfix ispconfig I would like to limit pop3 connections to three areas. 1. local, like 192. something 2. top domain for my Internet connection, like 204. something. 3. top domain for one other, like 270. something. What would be the easiest/best way to do this?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KillerDog
1 Replies

7. Linux

Fetchmail Help

Hello there Unix & Linux Guru's and Gifted ones, Can anyone help me configure fetchmail on my redhat 9.0 This sounds to be silly but really I'm new to linux. I really need step by step installation and configuration on our company's required Redhat 9.0 (shrike) OS. Thank you and God... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: struggled_boy
2 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

fetchmail with two envelope options

Dear All, Is it possible to using 2 envelope options on fetchmail ? Here is fetchmailrc configuration : envelope "Envelope-To" envelope "X-Apparently-To" Thx :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rhein_onizuka@y
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Fetchmail Error

Hello All, I am using fecthmail on RHEL 5.fetchmail: fetchmail 6.3.6-1.1.el5.3.1 getting the below error. ################# Installation check passed Fetching email ... mail box file name is ....mailbox.2011051614 /usr/bin/fetchmail --all --timeout 3000 --nokeep --bsmtp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaincv
0 Replies
CSYNC2(1)						      General Commands Manual							 CSYNC2(1)

NAME
csync2 - cluster synchronization tool, 2nd generation SYNOPSIS
csync2 [-v..] [-C config-name] [-D database-dir] [-N hostname] [-p port]... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the csync2 command. A verbose manual can be found on the csync2 homepage: http://oss.linbit.com/csync2/paper.pdf csync2 is a program for cluster synchronization. OPTIONS
With file parameters: -h [-r] file.. Add (recursive) hints for check to db -c [-r] file.. Check files and maybe add to dirty db -u [-d] [-r] file.. Updates files if listed in dirty db -f file.. Force this file in sync (resolve conflict) -m file.. Mark files in database as dirty Simple mode: -x [-d] [[-r] file..] Run checks for all given files and update remote hosts. Without file parameters: -c Check all hints in db and eventually mark files as dirty -u [-d] Update (transfer dirty files to peers and mark as clear) -H List all pending hints from status db -L List all file-entries from status db -M List all dirty files from status db -S myname peername List file-entries from status db for this synchronization pair. -T Test if everything is in sync with all peers. -T filename Test if this file is in sync with all peers. -T myname peername Test if this synchronization pair is in sync. -T myname peer file Test only this file in this sync pair. -TT As -T, but print the unified diffs. Notice: The modes -H, -L, -M and -S return 2 if the requested db is empty. The mode -T returns 2 if both hosts are in sync. -i Run in inetd server mode. -ii Run in stand-alone server mode. -iii Run in stand-alone server mode (one connect only). -R Remove files from database which do not match config entries. Modifiers: -r Recursive operation over subdirectories -d Dry-run on all remote update operations -B Do not block everything into big SQL transactions. This slows down csync2 but allows multiple csync2 processes to access the data- base at the same time. Use e.g. when slow lines are used or huge files are transferred. -A Open database in asynchronous mode. This will cause data corruption if the operating system crashes or the computer loses power. -I Init-run. Use with care and read the documentation first! You usually do not need this option unless you are initializing groups with really large file lists. -X Also add removals to dirty db when doing a -TI run. -U Don't mark all other peers as dirty when doing a -TI run. -G Group1,Group2,Group3,... Only use this groups from config-file. -P peer1,peer1,... Only update this peers (still mark all as dirty). -F Add new entries to dirty database with force flag set. -t Print timestamps to debug output (e.g. for profiling). -s filename Print timestamps also to this file. -W fd Write a list of directories in which relevant file can be found to the specified file descriptor (when doing a -c run). The direc- tory names in this output are zero-terminated. Creating key file: csync2 -k filename Warning: Csync2 will refuse to do anything when a /etc/csync2.lock file is found. SEE ALSO
sqlite(1). AUTHOR
csync2 was written by Clifford Wolf <clifford@clifford.at>. This manual page was written by Michael Prokop <mika@grml.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). It is now further main- tained by Clifford Wolf. September 23, 2005 CSYNC2(1)