Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming I have not c compile environment ,i can download it but it ends with *.gz,so i can't Post 8413 by dsun5 on Thursday 11th of October 2001 03:05:15 AM
Old 10-11-2001
I have not c compile environment ,i can download it but it ends with *.gz,so i can't

I need for help .

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't even compile my compiler!!!

I have two systems, both running solaris 2.5.1. the first is a test server and the other is the production box. On the test server I just compiled and installed php4, apache 1.3.17, and MySQL 3.23.32. when I tried to do it on the production box, nothing will compile and I get the following error... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hotani
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clearify what it means under 'WHAT' when hit the 'w'-command

I wonder how I shall read the result below, especially 'what' shown below. The result was shown when I entered 'w'. E.g what is TOP? What is gosh ( what does selmgr mean?)? login@ idle JCPU PCPU what 6:15am 7:04 39 39 TOP 6:34am 6:45 45 45 TOP 6:41am ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aelgen
1 Replies

3. Programming

How to compile and run C++ programs in UNIX environment?

:( :confused: Does anybody here know how to compile and run C++ programs in UNIX enviroment? I am so confused. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kahuashi
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any URL'S for free Unix Download

Hi, Can anyone please suggest me a URL where I can download some unix OS free of cost?? Thanks, Kumar (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yelamarthi
4 Replies

5. Programming

Couldn't compile the simple "Hello World"

So, this is my first C++ program under linux. My OS is Red Hat 8.0, and my codes are like following: $vi hello.cpp #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { cout << "Hello World!" << endl; return 0; } $ g++ -o hello hello.cpp the error message are: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HOUSCOUS
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to remove a file with a leading dash '-' in it's name?

Somehow someone created a file named '-ov' in the root directory. Given the name, the how was probably the result of some cpio command they bozo'ed. I've tried a number of different ways to get rid of it using * and ? wildcards, '\' escape patterns etc.. They all fail with " illegal option --... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GSalisbury
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

What are the differences between 'bash' and 'sh'

Hopefully this doesn't come off as too much of a "newbie" question or a flamebait. But I have recently begun working with a Sun Solaris box after having spent the past five years working with RedHat. From what i can tell, thing look fairly similar and the 'man' command is some help. But I've... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
7 Replies

8. AIX

How to compile a package in AIX when we download its source?

How to compile a package surce in AIX when we download its source? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

9. AIX

Where to download Sudo V172p7 or how to compile it?

I need install Sudo V172p7 in AIX V5.3, however, in Sudo Main Page, there only .c files for Sudo V172p7. Where to download Sudo V172p7 rpm or bff? Or how to compile it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

10. Programming

Makefile includes and shell environment during compile

Below is the top of my Makefile. On one machine, I have mysql_config5, and another, I have mysql_config. In my .bashrc file of one UNIX machine, I added an alias so that that mysql_config5 is mysql_config, however, when I do make, it doesn't use that environment and I get compile errors, unless I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pyramation
1 Replies
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options				      CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE - maximum file size allowed to download SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE, curl_off_t size); DESCRIPTION
Pass a curl_off_t as parameter. This allows you to specify the maximum size (in bytes) of a file to download. If the file requested is found larger than this value, the transfer will not start and CURLE_FILESIZE_EXCEEDED will be returned. The file size is not always known prior to download, and for such files this option has no effect even if the file transfer ends up being larger than this given limit. This concerns both FTP and HTTP transfers. DEFAULT
None PROTOCOLS
FTP and HTTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.11.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE(3), CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)