Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: perl and html
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting perl and html Post 83953 by cbkihong on Wednesday 21st of September 2005 03:20:01 AM
Old 09-21-2005
What will be returned by the HTTP request actually? A complex HTML page? It depends on what is returned. For instance, if you expect a certain string to appear in the returned HTML, maybe we can just search for it. This is usually highly customized programming.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: Variable input via HTML

I am completely new to perl and am just going over the tutorials right now. What I am trying to attempt is to take the input from the HTML (in a form) and use those variables in a perl script. I've looked everywhere for a simple example on how to do this and cannot find it or do not understand... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: douknownam
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML parsing by PERL

i have a HTML report file..its in attachment(a part of the whole report is attached..name "input html.doc").also its source is attached in "report source code.txt" i just want to seperate the datas like in first line it should be.. NHTEST-3848498958-NHTEST-10.2-no-baloo a and so on for whole... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: avik1983
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl + Korn + HTML

I have a perl script that prints up the html code and executes a few korn scripts to populate the web code. Disclaimer === I can throw together some korn scripts pretty quick. This code changes pretty frequently. I don't know enough about perl to do everything I need. One day maybe I'll get... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: i9300
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting html to pdf perl

Hi All, I have a requirement of converting an html form into pdf using perl. The html form contains images, tables and css implementation. I tried using various perl modules but failed to achive the target. I succeeded in generating a pdf from the html file using... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to put html frames in for loop in perl?

Hi, I have to insert html frames in for loop. Here is the code. for($k=0;$k<3;$k++) { print<<HTML; <html> <head> <title> HTML Horizontal Frames </title> </head> <frameset cols="25%,75%"> <frame src="a.html"> <frame src="b.html"> </frameset> (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML Encoded characters -- Perl

Hello all I have a string like " Have Fun for the rest of the day !. I will meet you tomorrow!" ! is the HTML Equivalent of ! symbol. From the above string, i would like to remove only the HTML encoded special characters. Output should be like " Have Fun for the rest of the day... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasuarjula
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Embedding HTML in Perl script

My webpage is hosted from perlscript(homepage.pl), i want to add piece of html code in the footer of the homepage. I simply pasted the html code at the end of the perl script as below... ======================================================== close(OUTSQL); ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paventhan
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Writing an HTML file in perl

I'm writing a perl script that writes an html file. use Tie::File; my ($dir) = @ARGV; open (HTML,">","$dir/file.html") || die $!; #-----Building HTML file--------------------------- print HTML "<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Output</title> <link... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jrymer
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Editing path in a HTML file using Perl

Hello I want to replace the path to which a hyperlink points to. I have a html file <TABLE BORDER CELLPADDING=7, border=0><TR><td>Jun-10-2013_03_19_07_AM</td><td>Ank_Insert_1</td><td><b>FAILED: 1</b></td><td><A ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankurk
14 Replies
QStrListIterator(3qt)													     QStrListIterator(3qt)

NAME
QStrListIterator - Iterator for the QStrList and QStrIList classes SYNOPSIS
#include <qstrlist.h> Inherits QPtrListIterator<char>. DESCRIPTION
The QStrListIterator class is an iterator for the QStrList and QStrIList classes. This class is a QPtrListIterator<char> instance. It can traverse the strings in the QStrList and QStrIList classes. See also Non-GUI Classes. SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qstrlistiterator.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2001 Trolltech AS, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qstrlistiterator.3qt) and the Qt version (3.1.1). Trolltech AS 9 December 2002 QStrListIterator(3qt)