Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris X6799A PCI cards and Sunfire v880 Post 83860 by reborg on Tuesday 20th of September 2005 10:05:12 AM
Old 09-20-2005
They will be fine in slots 7 and 8, the card in question is dual voltage, it's the QLogic QLA2200F/66-SUN 3.3/5V 32/64Bit 33/66MHz and will work in any of the slots in an 880.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

WLAN PCI Cards

Hi! I just wanted to know what network cards are supported in FreeBSD. I have looked at the list of supported cards but I can't find any of them in the stores. Is the list not updated, I would really preciate info about where (in EU, Sweden) I can buy them. /Peter (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barfly.se
2 Replies

2. AIX

PCI Ethernet Cards for IBM RISC 6000 - B50's

I am trying to find PCI Ethernet cards that are compatible with the IBM RISC 6000 - B50 Power PC. None of the regular NIC's seem to have AIX drivers. Does anyone know of AIX drivers for standard PCI Ethernet NIC's or a non IBM NIC that works with the Model B50 at 10/100 MB ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahe
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Moving HBA cards to different PCI slots

Has anyone ever relocated an HBA card after already having it configured in another PCI slot? I've found that the HBA instance #'s start incrementing past the previous. It results in me having to have my instance numbers in /kernel/drv/qla2300.conf be 4,5,6,7 instead of 0,1,2,3. Cleanup with... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kduffin
5 Replies

4. Solaris

KVM for V880's

We have 3 V880's and we need to purchase a KVM for them. I've never purchased one before. Does anyone have a recommendation for one? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun V880

I have two mechine, one is SUN V880 and another is IBM p570. I run the same script on V880 and p570 , why the cpu usage always under 50% on V880 but the cpu usage can growth to 100% on p570. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: golden
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Serial Port Connection to a Sunfire V880 (having Solaris 10)

Hi, I'mtrying to connect a Device via the serial port to my Solaris 10 environment (Sunfire V880). I have setup ttyb to connect to the Device. I am getting a connected status in my Port Listing (Using a separate Module that I have in the app running in the environment) but the moment I try to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alchemist
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Host ID of v880

Hello All, I am not a sun expert, but in my network administration job I had to deal with SUN servers. We've to replace a faulty motherboard of SF V880. As per my understanding, host id of machines is programmed in PROM. So will host ID be changed with the replacement of V880 motherboard?... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Charagh
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Sunfire V880 Internal Disk Problem

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have read other threads on similar subject but still not clear on what this is telling me and what action to take. Do I have a couple of disks that are slowly dying? While checking disk usage on the V880 I noticed the following: # format... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamba1
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Attaching 1TB external drive to SunFire v880

Hi I have a 1TB external drive that I want to attach to a SunFire v880 server which runs on Solaris 9. After attaching the external drive what commands should I issue so that the drive will be seen by the server? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahmantanko
7 Replies

10. Hardware

Sunfire V880

Hi Does someone have the latest firmware for a sunfire v880 I have a problem with the FC-AL disk i guess i need to upgrade the firmware but i dont have a support with oracle and i can't find it anywhere thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simplextibi
4 Replies
PIV-TOOL(1)							   OpenSC tools 						       PIV-TOOL(1)

NAME
piv-tool - smart card utility for HSPD-12 PIV cards SYNOPSIS
piv-tool [OPTIONS] The piv-tool utility can be used from the command line to perform miscellaneous smart card operations on a HSPD-12 PIV smart card as defined in NIST 800-73-3. It is intened for use with test cards only. It can be used to load objects, and generate key pairs, as well as send arbitrary APDU commands to a card after having authenticated to the card using the card key provided by the card vendor. OPTIONS
--serial Print the derived card serial number from the CHUID object if any. output is in hex byte format. --name, -n Print the name of the inserted card (driver) --admin argument, -A arguement Authenticate to the card using a 2DES or 3DES key. An arguement {A|M}:{ref}:{alg} is required, were A uses "EXTERNAL AUTHENTICATION" and M uses "MUTUAL AUTHENTICATION". ref is normally 9B, and alg is 03 for 3DES. The key is provided by card vendor, and the environment variable PIV_EXT_AUTH_KEY must point to a text file with the key in the format: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX --genkeyargument, -G argument Generate a key pair on the card and output the public key. An argument {ref}:{alg} is required, where ref is 9A, 9C, 9D or 9E and alg is 06, 07, 11 or 14 for RSA 1024, RSA 2048, ECC 256 or ECC 384. --object ContainerID, -O ContainerID Load an object on to the card. The ContainerID is defined in NIST 800-73-n without leading 0x. Example: CHUID object is 3000 --cert ref, -s ref Load a certificate on to the card. ref is 9A, 9C, 9D or 9E --compresscert ref, -Z ref Load a certificate that has been gziped on to the card. ref is 9A, 9C, 9D or 9E --out file, -o file Output file for any operation that produces output. --in file, -i file Input file for any operation that requires an input file. --key-slots-discovery file Print properties of the key slots. Needs 'admin' authentication. --send-apdu apdu, -s apdu Sends an arbitrary APDU to the card in the format AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF... This option may be repeated. --reader, -r num Use the given reader number. The default is 0, the first reader in the system. --card-driver driver, -c driver Use the given card driver. The default is auto-detected. --wait, -w Wait for a card to be inserted --verbose, -v Causes piv-tool to be more verbose. Specify this flag several times to enable debug output in the opensc library. SEE ALSO
opensc-tool(1) opensc 06/03/2012 PIV-TOOL(1)