Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: what the logic
Special Forums IP Networking what the logic Post 82446 by RishiPahuja on Thursday 1st of September 2005 05:58:04 AM
Old 09-01-2005
PHP

Please read rules and regulation of the forum.

Your questions seems to be a homework assignment. Try to figure out yourself.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help in logic

I have big large snapshot file which contains every process start time and end time. One server snapshot contains many Application handle. My task is to identify the process id for which the end time is not there or empty also if the completion time is not on the same date then I need to kill. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthilkumar_ak
6 Replies
gdcmdiff(1)							       GDCM							       gdcmdiff(1)

NAME
gdcmdiff - .SH "SYNOPSIS" gdcmdiff [options] file1 file2 DESCRIPTION
The gdcmdiff command line program takes as input two DICOM file: file1 and file2. PARAMETERS
file1 DICOM input filename file2 DICOM output filename options options -m --meta Compare metainformation. Default is off. -t <n> --truncate <n> String values trimmed to n characters. general options -h --help print this help text and exit -v --version print version information and exit -V --verbose verbose mode (warning+error). -W --warning warning mode, print warning information -E --error error mode, print error information -D --debug debug mode, print debug information Simple usage gdcmdiff is a great tool to diff DICOM files. Usage is simply: $ gdcmdiff input1.dcm input2.dcm SEE ALSO
gdcmdump(1), gdcminfo(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Mathieu Malaterre Version 2.2.0 Tue Feb 5 2013 gdcmdiff(1)