Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: multiple DISPLAY variables
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users multiple DISPLAY variables Post 8199 by Neo on Monday 8th of October 2001 09:45:25 AM
Old 10-08-2001
No, that will not work. TCP/IP binds to MAC addresses at the hardware layer. You can't do what you are trying to do with standard TCP/IP network connections.

You might be able to set up a completely different mechanism using streaming video and web browsers.... just a thought.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple variables

hi all: im working in bourne shell and i want to keep in a varible separated strings and later use them independently can anybody write me an example?thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: micromicrin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display multiple output lines

All, I have a file ABC.TXT which has two records: 12345 19.93 34.94 12345 94.84 10.48 If do the following command and grep '12345' ABC.TXT >> test1.txt If I look at the output of test1.txt I appears as follows: 12345 19.93 34.94 12345 94.84 10.48 I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingofprussia
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display variables in CAT area

Hi All, I've got a script to output YAML data, and I want to display data that's held inside variables inside one large CAT area. What's the easiest way to do this? cat << "END" --- classes: - general_image - $intro #Variable 1 - $mid #Variable 2 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: glarizza
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

using sed command to display contents where line numbers are stored in variables

if i want to display the contents of a file between say line number 3 and 10 then i use the following command sed -n '3,10p' filename if this 3 was contained in x and 10 was contained in y then how wud this command modified? sed -n '$x,$yp' filename does not work..please advise (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arindamlive
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

display correctly variables with a \

Hi, We are in AIX 5.3 In a shell program I use a variable coming from a file and containing a path : 'C:\temp\titi' Z2='C:\temp\titi' echo $Z2 When I want to print the variable with echo command , I have : C: emp iti How to have the correct variable ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tbeghain
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running a script with multiple variables like 25 variables.

Hi All, i have a requirement where i have to run a script with at least 25 arguements and position of arguements can also change. the unapropriate way is like below. can we achieve this in more good and precise way?? #!/bin/ksh ##script is sample.ksh age=$1 gender=$2 class=$3 . . .... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshman_Gupta
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading multiple values from multiple lines and columns and setting them to unique variables.

Hello, I would like to ask for help with csh script. An example of an input in .txt file is below, the number of lines varies from file to file and I have 2 or 3 columns with values. I would like to read all the values (probably one by one) and set them to independent unique variables that... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: FMMOLA
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Assigning multiple column's value from Oracle query to multiple variables in UNIX

Hi All, I need to read values of 10 columns from oracle query and assign the same to 10 unix variables. The query will return only one record(row). I tried to append all these columns using a delimiter(;) in the select query and assign the same to a single variable(V) in unix. I thought I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hkrishnan91
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep and display multiple lines

Hi guys, I have a log file that generates multiple logs about a query. <query time='2016-04-13 13:01:50.825'> <PagingRequestHandler> <Before>brand:vmu</Before> <After>brand:vmu</After> </PagingRequestHandler> <GroupDeviceFilterHandler> <Before>brand:vmu</Before> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search Multiple patterns and display

Hi, I have scenario like below and need to search for multiple patterns Eg: Test Time Started= secs Time Ended = secc Green test Test Time Started= secs Time Ended = secc Green test Output: I need to display the text starting with Test and starting with Time... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: weknowd
2 Replies
FANN_CREATE_SHORTCUT(3) 						 1						   FANN_CREATE_SHORTCUT(3)

fann_create_shortcut - Creates a standard backpropagation neural network which is not fully connectected and has shortcut connections

SYNOPSIS
reference fann_create_shortcut (int $num_layers, int $num_neurons1, int $num_neurons2, [int $...]) DESCRIPTION
Creates a standard backpropagation neural network, which is not fully connected and which also has shortcut connections. Shortcut connections are connections that skip layers. A fully connected network with shortcut connections, is a network where all neurons are connected to all neurons in later layers. Including direct connections from the input layer to the output layer. PARAMETERS
o $num_layers - The total number of layers including the input and the output layer. o $num_neurons1 - Number of neurons in the first layer. o $num_neurons2 - Number of neurons in the second layer. o $... - Number of neurons in other layers. RETURN VALUES
Returns a neural network resource on success, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_create_shortcut_array(3), fann_create_sparse(3), fann_create_standard(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_CREATE_SHORTCUT(3)