Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX big brother monitoring tool - make failed Post 81985 by touny on Thursday 25th of August 2005 11:57:10 PM
Old 08-26-2005
Data big brother monitoring tool - make failed

Hi,
Does anyone has installed bb on a unix system ? I am trying to install bb on aix 5.3 but I have the following message: If someone can help me probably there is a tool that I need to install ? I don't have C compiler I install gcc instead and gcc++ etc ...

bb:/home/bb/bb1.9g-btf/src/ $ make
Making aix makefile
BBOS="aix" CC="cc" CFLAGS=" -Daix -DTIMEH -DREGEXEC -DGETTIMEOFDAY" make -e bball
cc -Daix -DTIMEH -DREGEXEC -DGETTIMEOFDAY -c bb.c
In file included from /usr/include/sys/uio.h:88,
from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:74,
from bb.h:25,
from bb.c:22:
/usr/include/sys/xmem.h:394:102: missing terminating " character
/usr/include/sys/xmem.h:412:20: missing terminating " character
/usr/include/sys/xmem.h:417:74: missing terminating ' character
/usr/include/sys/xmem.h:426:2: missing terminating " character
/usr/include/sys/xmem.h:448:20: missing terminating " character
/usr/include/sys/xmem.h:453:2: missing terminating " character
In file included from /usr/include/sys/uio.h:88,
from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:74,
from bb.h:25,
from bb.c:22:
/usr/include/sys/xmem.h:367: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.

Stop.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 2.

Stop.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 2.

Stop.

Thanks in advance.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

squid monitoring tool

hello everybody how are u all. this is mine first post on such a great and big forum. and probably in a wrong section :confused: i need to know about any squid monitoring tool for *.nix. i will be very greatful for ur reply. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: usman156
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Monitoring Tool

Hi guys, I have 8 Tru64 machines here and i want to monitor them. What open source tool i can use? Like i want to monitor the hard disk space,memory,connectivity etc. Before im using Nagios, is this applicable to UNIX? tnx. jeff (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jefferson
1 Replies

3. AIX

Big Brother

Have anyone heard of "Big Brother"? This is a tool to monitor system with GUI screen and ease system administration work. It can show you whether the system have CPU more than threshold by showing a green light or red light.. You can set any checking so that it will assist to monitor and show you... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
8 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Unix Monitoring tool

Hi all, Please let me know the most using, perfect unix monitoring tool and the link for downloading the tool. It should have network server monitoring on all aspect(working users, memory usage, working services, disk space etc). Thanks Rath (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ratheeshp
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Network monitoring tool for Solaris 10

Hi All, I was wondering if there is any Network Monitoring Tool for Solaris 10 to monitor a network having hybrid operating systems. I just googled it without success. Hope, experts will guide me to get it. Thanks, Deepak (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
0 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Network monitoring tool for Solaris 10

Hi All, I was wondering if there is any Network Monitoring Tool for Solaris 10 to monitor a network having hybrid operating systems. I just googled it without success. Hope, experts will guide me to get it. Thanks, Deepak (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
7 Replies

7. AIX

AIX Monitoring Tool - under preparing

Guy's AIX Monitoring Tool - under preparing ..... I'm working to make and prepare tool to monitor AIX system and my idea it's based on the following outputs I want command to give me shout outpous about the following ... CPU load Memory load Used load Number of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr.AIX
5 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

what is the best free monitoring tool?

hello everybody, please could you tell me what is the best monitoring tool "Free" to monitoring sun servers in my DC. BR, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maxim42
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Suggestion for System Monitoring Tool

We have AIX and RHEL. Need suggestion for system monitoring tool for AIX and RHEL. Free or paid is fine as I would like to compare. Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiasu
3 Replies
MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)														  MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)

NAME
mk-build-deps - build a package satisfying a package's build-dependencies SYNOPSIS
mk-build-deps --help|--version mk-build-deps [options] control file | package name ... DESCRIPTION
Given a package name and/or control file, mk-build-deps will use equivs to generate a binary package which may be installed to satisfy all the build dependencies of the given package. If --build-dep and/or --build-indep are given, then the resulting binary package(s) will depend solely on the Build-Depends/Build-Depends-Indep dependencies, respectively. OPTIONS
-i, --install Install the generated packages and its build-dependencies. -t, --tool When installing the generated package use the specified tool. (default: apt-get --no-install-recommends) -r, --remove Remove the package file after installing it. Ignored if used without the --install switch. -a foo, --arch foo If the source package has architecture-specific build dependencies, produce a package for architecture foo, not for the system architecture. (If the source package does not have architecture-specific build dependencies, the package produced is always for the pseudo-architecture all.) -B, --build-dep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends dependencies. -A, --build-indep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends-Indep dependencies. -h, --help Show a summary of options. -v, --version Show version and copyright information. -s, --root-cmd Use the specified tool to gain root privileges before installing. Ignored if used without the --install switch. AUTHOR
mk-build-deps is copyright by Vincent Fourmond and was modified for the devscripts package by Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You are free to redistribute this code under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Debian Utilities 2013-12-23 MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)