Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: hosts.deny "mailing thing"
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users hosts.deny "mailing thing" Post 8071 by beo on Friday 5th of October 2001 05:35:21 AM
Old 10-05-2001
Thanks dude...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I deny messaging which use "wall" to send message out?

Dear all, How can I deny messaging which use "wall" command to send message out? regards Wilson (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonchan1000
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why is creating an RCS archive in /etc a "good thing"??

Hi guys, Why is creating an RCS archive in /etc a "good thing"?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lemon_06
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. AIX

aix tcp wrappers hosts.allow hosts.deny?

hi all just installed the netsec.options.tcpwrapper from expansion pack, which used to be a rpm, for my aix 6.1 test box. it is so unpredictable. i set up the hosts.deny as suggested for all and allow the sshd for specific ip addresses/hostnames. the tcpdchk says the hosts allowed and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wf201626
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

8. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent(3pm)

NAME
GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent - Visualise grammars SYNOPSIS
use GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent; # Either pass in the grammar my $graph = GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent->new($grammar); print $g->as_png; # or a Parse::RecDescent parser object my $graph = GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent->new($parser); print $g->as_ps; DESCRIPTION
This module makes it easy to visualise Parse::RecDescent grammars. Writing Parse::RecDescent grammars is tricky at the best of times, and grammars almost always evolve in ways unforseen at the start. This module aims to visualise a grammar as a graph in order to make the structure clear and aid in understanding the grammar. Rules are represented as nodes, which have their name on the left of the node and their productions on the right of the node. The subrules present in the productions are represented by edges to the subrule nodes. Thus, every node (rule) should be connected to the graph - otherwise a rule is not part of the grammar. This uses the GraphViz module to draw the graph. Thanks to Damian Conway for the idea. Note that the Parse::RecDescent module should be installed. METHODS
new This is the constructor. It takes one mandatory argument, which can either be the grammar text or a Parse::RecDescent parser object of the grammar to be visualised. A GraphViz object is returned. # Either pass in the grammar my $graph = GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent->new($grammar); # or a Parse::RecDescent parser object my $graph = GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent->new($parser); as_* The grammar can be visualised in a number of different graphical formats. Methods include as_ps, as_hpgl, as_pcl, as_mif, as_pic, as_gd, as_gd2, as_gif, as_jpeg, as_png, as_wbmp, as_ismap, as_imap, as_vrml, as_vtx, as_mp, as_fig, as_svg. See the GraphViz documentation for more information. The two most common methods are: # Print out a PNG-format file print $g->as_png; # Print out a PostScript-format file print $g->as_ps; BUGS
Translating the grammar to a graph is accomplished by peeking inside the internals of a parser object, which is a tad scary. A new version of Parse::RecDescent with different internals may break this module. At the moment, almost all Parse::RecDescent directives are supported. If you find one that has been missed - let me know! Unfortunately, alternations (such as the following) do not produce very pretty graphs, due to the fact that they are implicit (unamed) rules and are implemented by new long-named subrules. character: 'the' ( good | bad | ugly ) /dude/ Hopefully Parse::FastDescent will make this all much easier. AUTHOR
Leon Brocard <acme@astray.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001, Leon Brocard This module is free software; you can redistribute it or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-02 GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent(3pm)