Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Stored Procedure on NT/SQLServer Post 80522 by cbkihong on Tuesday 9th of August 2005 05:29:43 AM
Old 08-09-2005
I have used Perl with DBD::ODBC+FreeTDS+UnixODBC with limited success. Search the Web for more information.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Oracle stored procedure.

I am using sqlplus. I have the stored procedure name. How can i print the stored procedure content? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamil
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling stored procedure from shell script.

Hi All, This is a very starnge problem I am having. I have a shell script that calls a stored procedure. Here's my code in shell script: sqlplus "userid/pwd" @file.sql and file.sql has the following statement: exec my_storedProc; Now, when I execute my shell script, nothing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyamurthy2005
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell arrays in oracle stored procedure

Is it possible to pass unix shell arrays in Oracle stored procedure? Is yes, how? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: superprogrammer
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling MYSQL Stored Procedure?

Hi, Can anyone help me with the correct syntax to call a MYSQL stored procedure from a shell script. I have tried the following, (no input params): /usr/bin/mysql -uadmin -ppassword call TL_CLENSEDATA(); resulting in error: /home/hosting/data/scripts/dbclense.sh: line 12: syntax error... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshelluser
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling stored procedure from shell script

HI, I have a similar problem to thread 18264, only I couldn't get it to work. https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=18264 I have a stored procedure which is called by a shell script program. When I run the stored procedure alone or through the shell script, it works fine with output text... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dorisw
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

need to call 3 stored procedure at the same time

Hi GUYS, I need to trigger 3 stored procedure at the same time.. I know how to trigger the stored procedure. If anybody can tell me how to trigger 3 different process at the same time parallelly.. that would be helpful.. Thanks for your help in advance, Magesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
1 Replies

7. Programming

Help with pl/sql stored procedure

Hi, Can anyone please let me know where to check if a particular stored procedure exists. If the procedure exists I want to display some message and if the procedure does not exists i want to exit with error message. checking from dba_objects doesnt help. suprisingly the procedure i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: justchill
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling stored procedure from unix

Hi, My stored procedure returns a value. How to retrieve the value and display in unix. Stored procedure CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE gohan(num INT) IS BEGIN DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('My lucky number is ' || num); END; Unix Scripting i used sqlplus -s... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gohan3376
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

input stored procedure to shell program

Hello, I have to call the stored procedure as argument from the unix shell program. Looks like unix doesnt like, can someone comment pls USERID=scott PASSWD=xxxxxx PLSQLCALL=$2 STDT=`sqlplus /nolog <<END >> $LOGFILE conn ${USERID}/${PASSWD}@${ORACLE_SID} whenever sqlerror exit failure... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tvanoop
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stored Procedure not executing

below code is not executing the stored procedure,not sure what the issue.Even sqllog is blank.please help me its very urgent. sqlplus -s $connect_str@$DB_ORACLE_SID >> ${SQL_LOG_FILE} << EOF set serverout on set feed off set head off set pages 0 set colsep , set tab off set lin 150... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: katakamvivek
3 Replies
Tcl_StaticPackage(3)					      Tcl Library Procedures					      Tcl_StaticPackage(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tcl_StaticPackage - make a statically linked package available via the 'load' command SYNOPSIS
#include <tcl.h> Tcl_StaticPackage(interp, pkgName, initProc, safeInitProc) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) If not NULL, points to an interpreter into which the package has already been loaded (i.e., the caller has already invoked the appropriate initialization procedure). NULL means the package has not yet been incorporated into any interpreter. const char *pkgName (in) Name of the package; should be properly capitalized (first letter upper-case, all others lower-case). Tcl_PackageInitProc *initProc (in) Procedure to invoke to incorporate this package into a trusted interpreter. Tcl_PackageInitProc *safeInitProc (in) Procedure to call to incorporate this package into a safe interpreter (one that will exe- cute untrusted scripts). NULL means the package cannot be used in safe interpreters. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure may be invoked to announce that a package has been linked statically with a Tcl application and, optionally, that it has already been loaded into an interpreter. Once Tcl_StaticPackage has been invoked for a package, it may be loaded into interpreters using the load command. Tcl_StaticPackage is normally invoked only by the Tcl_AppInit procedure for the application, not by packages for them- selves (Tcl_StaticPackage should only be invoked for statically loaded packages, and code in the package itself should not need to know whether the package is dynamically or statically loaded). When the load command is used later to load the package into an interpreter, one of initProc and safeInitProc will be invoked, depending on whether the target interpreter is safe or not. initProc and safeInitProc must both match the following prototype: typedef int Tcl_PackageInitProc(Tcl_Interp *interp); The interp argument identifies the interpreter in which the package is to be loaded. The initialization procedure must return TCL_OK or TCL_ERROR to indicate whether or not it completed successfully; in the event of an error it should set the interpreter's result to point to an error message. The result or error from the initialization procedure will be returned as the result of the load command that caused the initialization procedure to be invoked. KEYWORDS
initialization procedure, package, static linking Tcl 7.5 Tcl_StaticPackage(3)