Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris FAQs
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris FAQs Post 80374 by vgersh99 on Sunday 7th of August 2005 08:44:19 AM
Old 08-07-2005
right here

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FAQs on Troubleshooting in UNIX

Hi, Where can i get FAQs on Troubleshooting in UNIX. I am in search for these FAQs. Abhijeet K. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabhijeet
1 Replies

2. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

USENET Unix FAQS

I have been working on another faq thread sites recommended by users and these Usenet FAQs really belong there. But I decided to give them their own thread and link in each faq. This overflowed the 10000 character limit per post so I had to break it into two posts. I reread all of the faqs as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Basic FAQS in unix

can any body tell me this followings in details when do we use this & in which senario we most use this 1.GSD raising 2.MOSFET checks 3.Audit remedation 4.KBS fixes thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wkbn86
0 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)