Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Yet Another Question
Top Forums Programming Yet Another Question Post 8004 by mbolthouse on Thursday 4th of October 2001 01:41:44 PM
Old 10-04-2001
Thanks!

AH-HA! Thank you Perderabo!!! It works perfectly now

Mike

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Question?

what is WDFP and WE STATION? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: billybayou
1 Replies

2. Solaris

vi question

Im trying to edit a 113 meg file in VI and i get the error TMP FILE TOO LARGE. Does someone know how to get around this? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mv question

Hello if I like to move file from defined directories system to new directory that not contained any directories system structure . But I like to create the same file system structure as source directory for example : I have 2 directories: foo1 and foo2 foo1 have directories and foo2 have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question

hallo, ik heb hier een vraagje. hoeveel gebruikers kunnen er op 1 unix systeem. hopelijk antwoorden golle nu want ik moet da vinde voor school en die leerkracht zaagt. :p groetjes eu wacht wa was mijne nick ah ja vraagje groetjes vraagje ik kan geen engels dus antwoord liever in het... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vraagje
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

question about wc

Hey my friend was asking me if i knew a way to cout how many different words in a file. I told him no not off hand, but i was thinking about it, and i started to wonder also. I imagine this is probably pretty simple im just missing something, I keep confusing my self with how you would compair and... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: yodadbl07
16 Replies

6. Hardware

question

How to add 3 moniters to a pc set up? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clicstic
2 Replies

7. AIX

df question

Hi, Can anyone please explain a little about df command. I have following question: Following example is showing % used as 4 where as total free blocks are 15.46 out of 16.00 MB blocks. df -m /test Filesystem MBblocks Free %Used Iused %Iused ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsabhi9
5 Replies
REFLECTIONMETHOD.INVOKEARGS(3)						 1					    REFLECTIONMETHOD.INVOKEARGS(3)

ReflectionMethod::invokeArgs - Invoke args

SYNOPSIS
public mixed ReflectionMethod::invokeArgs (object $object, array $args) DESCRIPTION
Invokes the reflected method and pass its arguments as array. PARAMETERS
o $object - The object to invoke the method on. In case of static methods, you can pass null to this parameter. o $args - The parameters to be passed to the function, as an array. RETURN VALUES
Returns the method result. ERRORS
/EXCEPTIONS A ReflectionException if the $object parameter does not contain an instance of the class that this method was declared in. A ReflectionException if the method invocation failed. EXAMPLES
Example #1 ReflectionMethod::invokeArgs example <?php class HelloWorld { public function sayHelloTo($name) { return 'Hello ' . $name; } } $reflectionMethod = new ReflectionMethod('HelloWorld', 'sayHelloTo'); echo $reflectionMethod->invokeArgs(new HelloWorld(), array('Mike')); ?> The above example will output: Hello Mike NOTES
Note If the function has arguments that need to be references, then they must be references in the passed argument list. SEE ALSO
ReflectionMethod::invoke, __invoke(), call_user_func_array(3). PHP Documentation Group REFLECTIONMETHOD.INVOKEARGS(3)