Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Account creation date
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Account creation date Post 79892 by fdarkangel on Tuesday 2nd of August 2005 01:15:48 AM
Old 08-02-2005
as far i know, this specific information is not stored anywhere by default. but you can try checking modification date of /home/user (if there's such directory).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account creation trouble

I created an account a while back, but never received any confirmation, so I could never get the full access... :( I logged back in today, but I'd forgotten what I'd used for username... anyway, I entered my email address and it said that I would receive my login information, which I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seaghan
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

user account creation date

hi, i tried searching the forum for a thread about this, but came up empty handed. is there a way to pull a list of all user accounts, with the associated creation date? thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilweezy
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to find creation time of an account?

Hi all, I want to know the time when a perticular user is created, atleat in which year it is created. Could any one help me in this issue. Thanks in advance. Regards, M.Sukumar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sukumar
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Account creation Sudo enabled

Hi, how to create account with the following be cron enabled only accessible via sudo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilves
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing Creation Date to a Prespecified Date of a File In Unix

Dear Expert, Is there a command to do that in Unix? In such a way that we don't need to actually "write" or modified the content. -- monkfan (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkfan
4 Replies

6. AIX

User ID creation date

Dear All, I'd like to know is there any way to determine when a user id created in AIX? Thanks, Istvan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: istvan.banai
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creation date of a directory

what's the command to find the creation date of a certain dirctory? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: miss_dodi
1 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

Mass account creation

By the company winning business from another outsource provider, I've suddenly inherited towards 300 servers and all accounts are local. One of the immediate tasks is to set up all the OS, DB, and app support staff on all of the servers operating systems. I've slapped together a crude script... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to copy creation date over top of modified date?

Can someone draw up a script that for every file, folder and subfolder and files that will copy the creation date over top of the modified date?? I know how to touch every file recursively, but no idea how to read a files creation date then use that to touch the modification date of that file,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: toysareforboys
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for user account Creation

Hi Folks, I had a request to create the user request. Between, I just write a script a create, Update Geos, and update the password. My script as below: The error message, what I am getting is all the users are updated with the same Goes value.. #!/bin/bash for i in `cat users.txt`;do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
2 Replies
FLAMEROBIN(1)						   Firebird Administration Tool 					     FLAMEROBIN(1)

NAME
flamerobin -- management and data manipulation tool for the Firebird DBMS SYNOPSIS
flamerobin [-h directory | --home=directory] [-uh directory | --user-home=directory] DESCRIPTION
flamerobin is a graphical frontend to the Firebird DBMS. It is small and simple, yet offers all the basic features needed to create and manipulate databases, execute queries and perform administrative tasks. This manual page only documents the run-time options and environment of flamerobin. Information about using the GUI may be obtained by selecting the Help -> Manual menu item once the application is running. flamerobin uses two directory hierarchies for its normal operation. The data directory contains the templates for property pages, the default configuration and the on-line documentation grouped into three sub-directories as follows: conf-defs default configuration docs on-line documentation html-templates templates for property pages The user home directory contains the per-user configuration, comprising three entries: fr_databases.conf this file stores the user's registered databases. fr_settings.conf this file stores the user's preferences related to the flamerobin GUI. history this directory holds the SQL statement history, one item per file. flamerobin accepts several options, which are described as follows: -h directory --home=directory Use directory as the data directory (but see ENVIRONMENT below). -uh directory --user-home=directory Use directory as the user home directory (but see ENVIRONMENT and CAVEATS below). ENVIRONMENT
FR_HOME Specifies an alternate location for the flamerobin data directory. If both -h (or --home) and this environment variable are set, the command line argument takes precedence. FR_USER_HOME Specifies an alternate location for the flamerobin user home directory. If both -uh (or --user-home) and this environment variable are set, the command line argument takes precedence. FILES
/usr/share/flamerobin The default flamerobin data directory. ~/.flamerobin The default flamerobin user home directory. AUTHORS
flamerobin was written by The FlameRobin Development Team <http://www.flamerobin.org/>. CAVEATS
flamerobin only writes files under the user home directory. If flamerobin is configured so that this directory and the files contained therein are shared among several users or concurrent instances of flamerobin, no precaution is taken to avoid overwriting settings created by other users or other application instances. NOTES
The specification of the data directory and the user home directory (regardless of whether they occur in the environment or on the command line) may be the literal string ``$app'' which translates to a common data folder determined at compilation time, or ``$user'' which trans- lates to the user local data directory. These options currently have effect only on Windows platform. FlameRobin 0.7 April 12, 2006 FlameRobin 0.7