Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: My Linux is afraid of mice
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers My Linux is afraid of mice Post 7885 by Neo on Tuesday 2nd of October 2001 11:40:22 PM
Old 10-03-2001
You need to make sure that your mouse is supported in the kernal built. You will probally have to rebuild the kernel, that is, if your mouse is supported. The Linux hardware HOWTO can help you answer that question.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Using ioctl to read mice inputs

I was wondering if its possible to read mouse inputs using ioctl functions somehow ? If it is not too much of trouble can anyone write or even direct me to sample code of ioctl reading someother HID. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick_
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't pair BT keyboard/mice

hello, i can't pair BT keyboard and mice under OS X leopard 10.5.7 installed on pc hardware using ipc osx86 10.5.6 final dvd. I could not find any answers on the web, nor on the osx86 forums, so i figured out maybe ill try my luck on linux/unix forum, after all from what i know os x is basicly a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: baron_harkonnen
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
xdmxconfig(1)						      General Commands Manual						     xdmxconfig(1)

NAME
xdmxconfig - a graphical configuration tool for Xdmx configuration files SYNOPSIS
xdmxconfig [filename] DESCRIPTION
xdmxconfig reads, edits, and writes configuration files for the Xdmx server. The grammar for the configuration file is specified in the Xdmx(1) manual page. To start from scratch, create a "New Global" and specify the name and overall dimensions for the configuration. Then use "New Display" to enter more displays. If there is more than one configuration, the configuration name button will bring up a selection menu. In the right-hand pannel, the left mouse button will move the highlighted display at "tool resolution"; the middle mouse button will move the highlighted display by a single pixel (at "wall resolution"); and the right mouse button will bring up a menu allowing the highlighted display to be edited or deleted. The arrow keys will also move the highlighted display by a single pixel. BUGS
Currently, entries with the wall keyword are not editable, but will be preserved in the new output file. The tool will quit when requested by the user, even if a configuration file has not been written out (i.e., without warning). The menu interaction should be improved (menu entries that don't currently work should be greyed-out, for example). The Help button does not work. SEE ALSO
Xdmx(1), vdltodmx(1) X Version 11 xorg-server 1.8.0 xdmxconfig(1)