Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to find NFS server
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to find NFS server Post 78702 by vigsgb on Thursday 21st of July 2005 02:54:30 PM
Old 07-21-2005
How to find NFS server

How can I tell what lpar on AIX is the NFS server? For some reason today I am drawing a blank on what the process name is to search for.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS SERVER.....not responding

Hi i am using HPUX11.00 and i am facing a starnge problem after some time when i log on a message is coimng NFS server not responding still trying....and it keps on coming there is no other way but to log out..form the server and start once again... there is no file system exported or NFS... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Free NFS server!?

Hi, I installed an software called Xlink NFS server, it works perfectly when i like to share Windows folders to my UNIX system. But the thing is that this costs money and i wonder if someone know an NFS server that is free, it dosen't have to be as powerful as Xlink i just need to share a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sajjan2
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't start nfs server!

ok i am pretty new i am thinking this maybe a dns situatioan i dunno.... i am trying to start nfs server i get the followin error: mountd svc_tli create could not bind to requested address: address mismatch svc_create: svc_tli_create failed /usr/lib/nfs/nfsd : tli_bind to wrong address... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmuhammad
14 Replies

4. Solaris

NFS write failed for server.....error 11 (RPC: Server can't decode arguments)

Hello! I have a Linux nfs server (called server100 below) with a export nfs. My problem is that the Solaris client (called client100 below) doesn't seems to like it. In the Solaris syslog I got following messages (and after a while the solaris client behave liked its hanged/to buzy). Also see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sap4ever
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS Server

How can i create a nfs share in Windows? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 9 as a nfs client -- centos as a nfs server.

Hello, I have a centos as nfs server, its name is centos_A. After I finish the setup of the nfs server, the other linux can access this nfs server immediately via /net/centos_A/* But, My solaris 9 can not access /net/centos_A/* immediately. I have to leave /net/centos_A, and wait for about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bruceharbin
1 Replies

7. SCO

configure NFS server

hi Howto install & configure NFS server on SCO 5.0.6? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

8. AIX

AIX NFS Server and NFS Client

Hi 2 ALL, try to run NFS Server in AIX 7.1 : 1. Step by step on NFS Server node mkdir /tmp/test chgrp staff /tmp/test chmod 775 /tmp/test-- create export directory (fs) mknfsexp -d /tmp/test -t ro exportfs -va show mount -e :/# exportfs -av exports: 1831-187 re-exported /tmp/test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
4 Replies

9. Solaris

NFS problem in server

Hi, In our production system one of the users complained of receiving the error below in the /var/adm/messages : Apr 9 00:05:03 L28emmol1 EV_AGENT: Agent Main --Estream construct failed. Err: EMULSocket::recv() Apr 9 00:05:03 L28emmol1 nfs4cbd: nfssys NFS4_SVC failed Apr 9 00:05:03... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
1 Replies
NFSSTAT(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						NFSSTAT(1)

NAME
nfsstat -- display NFS statistics SYNOPSIS
nfsstat [-cemoszW] [-M core] [-N system] [-w wait] DESCRIPTION
The nfsstat command displays statistics kept about NFS client and server activity. For the NFSv4 server, the statistics are for operations within the Compound RPCs and not the count of RPCs. If you wish to compare RPC counts between NFSv3 and NFSv4, you must use statistics in the client(s). The options are as follows: -c Only display client side statistics. -e Report the extra statistics collected by the new NFS client and server for NFSv4. This option is incompatible with -o. -M Extract values associated with the name list from the specified core instead of the default /dev/kmem. -m Report the mount options for all new NFS client mounts. This option overrides all others and nfsstat will exit after completing the report. This option is only supported by the new NFS client. -N Extract the name list from the specified system instead of the default /boot/kernel/kernel. -o Report statistics for the old NFS client and/or server. Without this option statistics for the new NFS client and/or server will be reported. -s Only display server side statistics. -W Use wide format with interval short summary. This option is especially useful when combined with -c or -s and a time delay. -w Display a shorter summary of NFS activity for both the client and server at wait second intervals. -z Reset statistics after displaying them. FILES
/boot/kernel/kernel default kernel namelist /dev/kmem default memory file SEE ALSO
fstat(1), netstat(1), ps(1), systat(1), sysctl(3), iostat(8), nfsdumpstate(8), pstat(8), vmstat(8) HISTORY
The nfsstat command appeared in 4.4BSD. BSD
May 1, 2013 BSD