Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell Implementation
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Shell Implementation Post 7847 by clickonline1 on Tuesday 2nd of October 2001 04:14:47 PM
Old 10-02-2001
Thanks rwb1959.......but thats not what exactly that I wanted....
A more detailed guidance would be really helpful for me...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Shell Implementation not working correctly

//save in/out int tmpin = dup(0); int tmpout = dup(1); //set initial input int fdin; if(_inputFile) { fdin = open(_inputFile, O_RDONLY | O_CREAT, S_IREAD | S_IWRITE); } else { //use default input fdin = dup(tmpin); } int ret; int fdout; for(int i = 0; i... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: AirBronto
14 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Implementation of ls - i command

It is possible for me to obtain the Inode of the path name using ls -i <pathname> command Can anyone tell me how its implemented... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganapathy.psgit
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on AWK implementation

Hi, I am accepting a string from user. compare this output with the awk output as below... echo "\n\n\tDay : \c" read day awk '{ if($day == $2) { if ($mon == $1) { print "Yes" }}}' syslog.txt I am getting the follwoing error awk: Field $() is not correct. The input line... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EmbedUX
5 Replies

4. Programming

Malloc implementation in C

Hey Guys I am trying to implement the malloc function for my OS class and I am having a little trouble with it. I would be really grateful if I could get some hints on this problem. So I am using a doubly-linked list as my data structure and I have to allocate memory for it (duh...). The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gambit_b
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Malloc Implementation in C

Hey Guys Some of my friends have got together and we are trying to write a basic kernel similar to Linux. I am trying to implement the malloc function in C and I am using a doubly linked list as the primary data structure. I need to allocate memory for this link list (duh...) and I don't feel... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbansal2
2 Replies

6. Linux

CAPWAP implementation

Hi I'm trying to implement CAPWAP protocol for my application.i'm able to configure my server side but i'm getting error at client(WTP) side as IOCTL error.while running the command #./WTP /mnt/cf/capwap/ : wlan2 Starting WTP... # WTP Loads... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran789
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lseek implementation

Hi everybody, i've been googling for ages now and gotten kinda desperate... The question, however, might be rather trivial for the experts: What is it exactly, i.e. physically, the POSIX function (for a file) "lseek" does? Does it trigger some kind of synchronization on disk? Is it just for the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Humudituu
4 Replies

8. Linux

Shell implementation - Command not found

Hi, I am trying to execute a program with pipes to run a few basic commands by forking children. When I try to run commands in the child process without pipe, I am unable to run the command as execv fails. However for commands that are given with pipes execute successfully. for example:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mmurali2
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ipsec implementation

How can i implement Ipsec between two machines in linux_ ubuntu? any link?? suggestion?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elinaz
0 Replies

10. Programming

C: CSV implementation

I have this code from a programming book: #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> char buf; /* input line buffer */ char* field; /* fields */ char* unquote( char* ); /* csvgetline: read and parse line, return field count */ /* sample input:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: totoro125
3 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				      CPANPLUS::Shell(3pm)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell - base class for CPANPLUS shells SYNOPSIS
use CPANPLUS::Shell; # load the shell indicated by your # config -- defaults to # CPANPLUS::Shell::Default use CPANPLUS::Shell qw[Classic] # load CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic; my $ui = CPANPLUS::Shell->new(); my $name = $ui->which; # Find out what shell you loaded $ui->shell; # run the ui shell DESCRIPTION
This module is the generic loading (and base class) for all "CPANPLUS" shells. Through this module you can load any installed "CPANPLUS" shell. Just about all the functionality is provided by the shell that you have loaded, and not by this class (which merely functions as a generic loading class), so please consult the documentation of your shell of choice. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic, cpanp perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 CPANPLUS::Shell(3pm)