Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: source code download
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers source code download Post 78418 by RTM on Tuesday 19th of July 2005 01:33:06 PM
Old 07-19-2005
See both the FAQ and the Download Linux / UNIX
This User Gave Thanks to RTM For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Where can I download the original Linux code for free?

Where can I download the original Linux code for free? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Super Apollo
1 Replies

2. UNIX Benchmarks

BM source download?

The link to download the source is broken. It's putting me back to the beginning forum page. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thywyn
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Newbi - Understanding the Code and proper download

Hi, I am new to Unix and there is code that is trying to get data from a location and save it. However it's output is messing up some date fields in the source file (ie... in source is may say 10/10/2008, the code will output 10/10/20088). This is the piece of code. Can someone help to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpinto
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting source code of a page

I want to download a particular page from the internet and get the source code of the page in html format. I want to parse the source code to find a specific parameters using grep command. could someone tell me the linux command to download a specific page and parse the source code of it. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to compile a package in AIX when we download its source?

How to compile a package surce in AIX when we download its source? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

7. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget to download multiple source code

Can a modified command be used to download multiple source codes from specific sites and output each into a separate output file?. All the sites are in a text file (attached): wget -qO- http://www.genedx.com/test-catalog/available-tests/edar-gene-sequencing/ | cat > output.txt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual(3)

NAME
Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual - Obtain Indian mutual fund prices from amfiindia.com SYNOPSIS
use Finance::Quote; $q = Finance::Quote->new; %stockinfo = $q->fetch("indiamutual", "amfiindia-code"); # Can failover to other methods %stockinfo = $q->fetch("amfiindia", "amfiindia-code"); # Use this module only. # NOTE: currently no failover methods exist for indiamutual DESCRIPTION
This module obtains information about Indian Mutual Fund prices from the Association of Mutual Funds India website amfiindia.com. The information source "indiamutual" can be used if the source of prices is irrelevant, and "amfiindia" if you specifically want to use information downloaded from amfiindia.com. AMFIINDIA-CODE In India a mutual fund does not have a unique global symbol identifier. This module uses an id that represents the mutual fund on an id used by amfiindia.com. You can the fund is from the AMFI web site http://amfiindia.com/downloadnavopen.asp. LABELS RETURNED
Information available from amfiindia may include the following labels: method link source name currency nav rprice sprice. The link label will be a url location for the NAV list table for all funds. NOTES
amfiindia.com provides a link to download a text file containing all the NAVs. This file is mirrored in a local file /tmp/amfinavlist.txt. The local mirror serves only as a cache and can be safely removed. Currently NAVs of Open-Ended funds are supported. SEE ALSO
AMFI india website - http://amfiindia.com/ Finance::Quote perl v5.12.1 2009-10-05 Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual(3)