Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: source code download
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers source code download Post 78416 by tapanagkumar on Tuesday 19th of July 2005 01:04:24 PM
Old 07-19-2005
Java source code download

hai
This is A.gowri kumar from india.I am very facinated with this operating system. so i want to download the whole source code of this operating system (UNIX). So from where can i Download the source code.
Please help me.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Where can I download the original Linux code for free?

Where can I download the original Linux code for free? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Super Apollo
1 Replies

2. UNIX Benchmarks

BM source download?

The link to download the source is broken. It's putting me back to the beginning forum page. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thywyn
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Newbi - Understanding the Code and proper download

Hi, I am new to Unix and there is code that is trying to get data from a location and save it. However it's output is messing up some date fields in the source file (ie... in source is may say 10/10/2008, the code will output 10/10/20088). This is the piece of code. Can someone help to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpinto
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting source code of a page

I want to download a particular page from the internet and get the source code of the page in html format. I want to parse the source code to find a specific parameters using grep command. could someone tell me the linux command to download a specific page and parse the source code of it. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to compile a package in AIX when we download its source?

How to compile a package surce in AIX when we download its source? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

7. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget to download multiple source code

Can a modified command be used to download multiple source codes from specific sites and output each into a separate output file?. All the sites are in a text file (attached): wget -qO- http://www.genedx.com/test-catalog/available-tests/edar-gene-sequencing/ | cat > output.txt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
XtAppAddInput(3Xt)						   XT FUNCTIONS 						XtAppAddInput(3Xt)

NAME
XtAppAddInput, XtRemoveInput - register and remove an input source SYNTAX
XtInputId XtAppAddInput(XtAppContext app_context, int source, XtPointer condition, XtInputCallbackProc proc, XtPointer client_data); void XtRemoveInput(XtInputId id); ARGUMENTS
app_context Specifies the application context that identifies the application. client_data Specifies the argument that is to be passed to the specified procedure when input is available. condition Specifies the mask that indicates a read, write, or exception condition or some operating system dependent condition. id Specifies the ID returned from the corresponding XtAppAddInput call. proc Specifies the procedure that is to be called when input is available. source Specifies the source file descriptor on a UNIX-based system or other operating system dependent device specification. DESCRIPTION
The XtAppAddInput function registers with the Intrinsics read routine a new source of events, which is usually file input but can also be file output. Note that file should be loosely interpreted to mean any sink or source of data. XtAppAddInput also specifies the conditions under which the source can generate events. When input is pending on this source, the callback procedure is called. The legal values for the condition argument are operating-system dependent. On a UNIX-based system, the condition is some union of XtInpu- tReadMask, XtInputWriteMask, and XtInputExceptMask. The XtRemoveInput function causes the Intrinsics read routine to stop watching for input from the input source. SEE ALSO
XtAppAddTimeOut(3Xt),XtAppAddSignal(3Xt) X Toolkit Intrinsics - C Language Interface Xlib - C Language X Interface BUGS
In ANSI C it is necessary to cast the condition to an XtPointer, e.g.: XtAppAddInput(app_context, source, (XtPointer) (XtInputReadMask | XtInputWriteMask), proc, client_data); XFree86 Version 4.7.0 XtAppAddInput(3Xt)