Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SunScreen 3.1 Lite
Special Forums Cybersecurity SunScreen 3.1 Lite Post 7785 by Adam Crain on Tuesday 2nd of October 2001 07:18:53 AM
Old 10-02-2001
MySQL Thanks loadc

Last edited by Adam Crain; 01-23-2007 at 01:13 AM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sunscreen 3.0

Dear Guys , Can anyone advise me , how can i configuer this firewall ( SunScreen 3.0 ) . i need basic steps and advises . or if there is a link that i can find the steps how to configuer it . thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamemi
1 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

SQL Lite query

Hello Everyone, I am looking to write a script that will run on many machines in a network at the same time. They need to write a result to a common location. I plan to use a SQLlite database as this common writing point. But the concern I have is how SQLlite will react to multiple writes that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garric
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ambigouity on using Mime::Lite?

Hi Everyone, I have a question related to using MIME::Lite module in perl.Below i mentioned code blocks used for sending mail through MIME::Lite. $msg = MIME::Lite -> new ( From => $from, To => $to, Subject... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
0 Replies
Firewall mark classifier in tc(8)				       Linux					 Firewall mark classifier in tc(8)

NAME
fw - fwmark traffic control filter SYNOPSIS
tc filter ... fw [ classid CLASSID ] [ action ACTION_SPEC ] DESCRIPTION
the fw filter allows to classify packets based on a previously set fwmark by iptables. If it is identical to the filter's handle, the fil- ter matches. iptables allows to mark single packets with the MARK target, or whole connections using CONNMARK. The benefit of using this filter instead of doing the heavy-lifting with tc itself is that on one hand it might be convenient to keep packet filtering and classifi- cation in one place, possibly having to match a packet just once, and on the other users familiar with iptables but not tc will have a less hard time adding QoS to their setups. OPTIONS
classid CLASSID Push matching packets to the class identified by CLASSID. action ACTION_SPEC Apply an action from the generic actions framework on matching packets. EXAMPLES
Take e.g. the following tc filter statement: tc filter add ... handle 6 fw classid 1:1 will match if the packet's fwmark value is 6. This is a sample iptables statement marking packets coming in on eth0: iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -j MARK --set-mark 6 SEE ALSO
tc(8), iptables(8), iptables-extensions(8) iproute2 21 Oct 2015 Firewall mark classifier in tc(8)