Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how to assign a path to a variable Post 77552 by vasikaran on Monday 11th of July 2005 01:43:31 AM
Old 07-11-2005
its working

ya the path setting is working

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Assign name to path in unix server

How can I make it so if someone types in "Manager" in the url box in their browser, it will bring them to the path /var/www/html/resourcedb/index.html? its currently viewable by going to the serveripaddress/resourcedb/index.html, but I want it to be shorter so when you are connected to the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zombie
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove a path from PATH environment variable

Hi I need a script which will remove a path from PATH environment variable. For example $echo PATH /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:test/rmve:/usr/games $echo rmv test/rmve Here I need a shell script which will remove rmv path (test/rmve) from PATH... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhu84
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

one liner to extract path from PATH variable

Hi, Could anyone help me in writing a single line code by either using (sed, awk, perl or whatever) to extract a specific path from the PATH environment variable? for eg: suppose the PATH is being set as follows PATH=/usr/bin/:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin/java:/usr/bin/perl3.4 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

assign awk's variable to shell script's variable?

Dear All, we have a command output which looks like : Total 200 queues in 30000 Kbytes and we're going to get "200" and "30000" for further process. currently, i'm using : numA=echo $OUTPUT | awk '{print $2}' numB=echo $OUTPUT | awk '{print $5}' my question is : can I use just one... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiger2000
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Appending a path in user's PATH variable

Hello Folks, I want to append a path in user's PATH variable which should be available in current session. Background Numerous persons will run a utility. Aim is to add the absolute path of the utility the first time it runs so that next runs have the PATH in env & users can directly run... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Path a variable to sed that includes a path

Hi I'm trying to select text between two lines, I'm using sed to to this, but I need to pass variables to it. For example start="BEGIN /home/mavkoup/data" end="END" sed -n -e '/${start}/,/${end}/g' doesn't work. I've tried double quotes as well. I think there's a problem with the / in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mavkoup
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can i assign directory path to a variable in perl?

Hai how can I assign directory path to a variable in perl Thanks&Regards kiran (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran425
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can i assign directory path to a variable in perl?

Hai how can I assign directory path to a variable in perl Thanks&Regards kiran (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran425
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need to pass variable in a command and assign value to a variable

Hello All, Hope you're doing well ! I am trying below command to be passed in a shell script, header_date_14 is a variable and $1 is the name of a file I intend to pass as a command line argument, however command line argument is not being accepted. header_date_14=$(m_dump... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
8 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How can I assign awk's variable to shell script's variable?

I have the following script, and I want to assign the output ($10 and $5) from awk to N and L: grdinfo data.grd | awk '{print $10,$5}'| read N L output from gridinfo data.grd is: data.grd 50 100 41 82 -2796 6944 0.016 0.016 3001 2461. where N and L is suppose to be 3001 and 100. I use... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: geomarine
8 Replies
MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradient(3)		 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework	       MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradient(3)

NAME
MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradient SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSCNNNormalization.h> Inherits MPSCNNGradientKernel. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - initWithDevice:kernelWidth:kernelHeight: (nullable instancetype) - initWithCoder:device: Properties float alpha float beta float delta float p0 float pm float ps NSUInteger kernelWidth NSUInteger kernelHeight Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description This depends on Metal.framework Specifies the local contrast normalization gradient filter. The local contrast normalization is quite similar to spatial normalization (see MPSCNNSpatialNormalization) in that it applies the filter over local regions which extend spatially, but are in separate feature channels (i.e., they have shape 1 x kernelWidth x kernelHeight), but instead of dividing by the local 'energy' of the feature, the denominator uses the local variance of the feature - effectively the mean value of the feature is subtracted from the signal. For each feature channel, the function computes the variance VAR(i,j) and mean M(i,j) of X(i,j) inside each rectangle around the spatial point (i,j). Then the result is computed for each element of X as follows: Y(i,j) = pm + ps * ( X(i,j) - p0 * M(i,j)) / (delta + alpha * VAR(i,j))^beta, where kw and kh are the kernelWidth and the kernelHeight and pm, ps and p0 are parameters that can be used to offset and scale the result in various ways. For example setting pm=0, ps=1, p0=1, delta=0, alpha=1.0 and beta=0.5 scales input data so that the result has unit variance and zero mean, provided that input variance is positive. It is the end-users responsibility to ensure that the combination of the parameters delta and alpha does not result in a situation where the denominator becomes zero - in such situations the resulting pixel-value is undefined. A good way to guard against tiny variances is to regulate the expression with a small value for delta, for example delta = 1/1024 = 0.0009765625. T(i,j) = (delta + alpha * VAR(i,j)) N = kw * kh OutputGradient: dZ/dX(i,j) = ps * T(i,j)^(-beta) * ( dZ/dY(i,j) - (sum_{l,k in L(i),K(j)} dZ/dY(l,k) * (((p0/N) + (2*alpha*beta/N)*(X(k,l)-1)*(X(i,j)-M(i,j)*p0)/T(i,j)))) ) N is the kernel size. The window L(i) and K(j) itself is defined as: L(i) = [i- floor((kw-1)/2), i+floor(kw/2] K(j) = [j-floor((kh-1)/2), j+floor(kh/2] For correct gradient computation all parameters must be the same as the original normalization filter. Method Documentation - (nullable instancetype) initWithCoder: (NSCoder *__nonnull) aDecoder(nonnull id< MTLDevice >) device NSSecureCoding compatability While the standard NSSecureCoding/NSCoding method -initWithCoder: should work, since the file can't know which device your data is allocated on, we have to guess and may guess incorrectly. To avoid that problem, use initWithCoder:device instead. Parameters: aDecoder The NSCoder subclass with your serialized MPSKernel device The MTLDevice on which to make the MPSKernel Returns: A new MPSKernel object, or nil if failure. Reimplemented from MPSCNNGradientKernel. - (nonnull instancetype) initWithDevice: (nonnull id< MTLDevice >) device(NSUInteger) kernelWidth(NSUInteger) kernelHeight Initialize a local contrast normalization filter Parameters: device The device the filter will run on kernelWidth The width of the kernel kernelHeight The height of the kernel Returns: A valid MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalization object or nil, if failure. NOTE: For now, kernelWidth must be equal to kernelHeight Property Documentation - alpha [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of alpha. Default is 0.0 The default value 0.0 is not recommended and is preserved for backwards compatibility. With alpha 0, it performs a local mean subtraction. The MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationNode used with the MPSNNGraph uses 1.0 as a default. - beta [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of beta. Default is 0.5 - delta [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of delta. Default is 1/1024 - kernelHeight [read], [nonatomic], [assign] The height of the filter window - kernelWidth [read], [nonatomic], [assign] The width of the filter window - p0 [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of p0. Default is 1.0 - pm [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of pm. Default is 0.0 - ps [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of ps. Default is 1.0 Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradient(3)