Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Login error....
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Login error.... Post 76614 by frankkahle on Wednesday 29th of June 2005 11:14:15 AM
Old 06-29-2005
Login error....

We have a situation where one of my users log's into my Solaris box and gets the followin error.....
rsh marvin
Last login: Tue Jun 28 07:28:18 from lvie450
ld.so.1: whoami: fatal: libgen.so.1: can't open file: errno=2 Killed /home/username @marvin>

Anyone have any idea?

Frank

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

login error as root

Hi i am using sun netra20 server ruuning solaris 9 and while i trying to login as root its showing error as shown below. SunOS 5.9 login:root password: Not on system console Connection to system closed by foreign host But i can login as scadm and su to root...then it is goin to root... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gini
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

error occurs while some users login

hi all, i have a problem that while some of the users trying to login the following error occurs and the session is automatically closed. ssl error: RAND_status reported there wasn't enough randomness for the PRNG. ssl error: You need to specify RandomFile or EGDFile to obtain the randomness.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrlog
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Login error

Hi There, Good day, Few minutes before i made a donation thru your url provided. its a secured web page, but made process very slow. i am not sure whether it was transacted properly or not. Also i am not able to login after this system hang action. for each and every click events it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikn7974
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VSI-FAX error - Cannot login to server and Connecto error to host

I encounters a VSIFAX related error: vfxstat: Cannot login to server on rsac3: Connect error to host 172.16.1.45: Invalid argument It started happening last night with a core dump. Then we can't start VSIFAX again. I am runing VSI-FAX 4.2 on AIX box (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: b_jin
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

login error because of indentation isql

The below works/usr/sybase/bin/isql -S${SERVER} -D${DB} -U${ID} -P${PASSWD} -w 250 -n <<EOF > output The below is indented but doesnt work when /usr/sybase/bin/isql -S ${SERVER} \ -D ${DB} \ -U ${ID} \ -P ${PASSWD} \ -w 250 \ -n ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
1 Replies

6. Solaris

error message rmclomv ... SC Login Failure for user Please login:

Hello World ~ HW : SUN Fire V240 OS : Solaris 8 Error message prompts 'rmclomv ... SC login failure ...' on terminal. and Error Message prompts continually 'SC Login Failure for user Please login:' on Single Mode(init S) The System is in normal operation, though In case of rain, Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lifegeek
1 Replies

7. Solaris

A DT Message error on login... other symptoms

First let me apologize for joining and posting... but this thing is killing me. I can usually solve these problems myself but I am reaching for help now. I have about 2 years Unix 8 experience but I am by no means an expert but not a newb either. A little background. My system runs a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpb218
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

error in .login file

I have one server (consider A) .While logining into server A using username as u1 .I am not getting any command not found error but while I am loging into that server A using username as u2 , I am getting this below error while login... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: maitree
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP Login Error check

How can I add a check right after the FTP to see if the login id failed or not and echo an error description indicating login failed? Here is my script: ftp $HOST1 <<END_SCRIPT>>$TARGETLOGS/$LOGFILE #ftp $HOST1 <<END_SCRIPT> cd idx prompt mget $PICKUPFILE*.txt !cp $PICKUPFILE*... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
17 Replies

10. Solaris

Error while login into the server

Hello, Whenever i login into one of my solaris machine i get below message, Usage: basename ] if: Expression syntax Profile or environment of my user is not properly getting loaded. Can somebody help why this is coming and solution to it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varunksharma87
1 Replies
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::WitUseriContributed PerCatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::WithRedirect(3pm)

NAME
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::WithRedirect - redirect users who login back to the page they originally requested. SYNOPSIS
package MyApp::Controller::NeedsAuth; use Moose; use namespace::autoclean; # One needs to inherit from Catalyst::Controller in order # to get the Does('NeedsLogin') functionality. BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller'; } sub inbox : Path Does('NeedsLogin') { # Redirects to /login if not logged in my ($self, $c) = @_; $c->stash->{template} = "inbox.tt2"; return; } # Turn on in config MyApp->config('Contoller::Login' => { traits => 'WithRedirect' }); DESCRIPTION
Provides the "login" action with a wrapper to redirect to a page which needs authentication, from which the user was previously redirected. Goes hand in hand with Catalyst::ActionRole::NeedsLogin WRAPPED METHODS
redirect_after_login_uri Make it use and extract "$c->session->{redirect_to_after_login}" if it exists. METHODS
$controller->login_redirect($c, $message) This sets the error message to $message and sets "$c->session->{redirect_to_after_login}" to the current URL. SEE ALSO
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Form::Login AUTHORS
See CatalystX::SimpleLogin for authors. LICENSE
See CatalystX::SimpleLogin for license. perl v5.14.2 2012-07-CatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::WithRedirect(3pm)