Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ./configure error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ./configure error Post 7652 by Neo on Friday 28th of September 2001 07:58:38 PM
Old 09-28-2001
Suggestion: Go to www.gnu.org and install the gcc compiler and associated glibs (next release):

http://www.gnu.org/directory/gcc.html

Read this FAQ:

http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific....erpc-*-darwin*

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure error

my compiler won' t let me configure. This is what occurs when I type ./configure Alex@BADPERSON /postgresql-7.2.1 $ ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin checking which template to use... win checking whether to build with locale support... no... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: achink125
3 Replies

2. Solaris

[need help] error after configure network card at v890 sparc

hi experts, i have some problem with my server v890, i had config the network with ce0,ce1 and eri0 but after reboot the server have this error messages display : WARNING: ce0: fault detected external to device; service degraded WARNING: ce0: xcvr addr:0x01 - link down configuring IPv4... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
2 Replies

3. Solaris

PZ help :configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up

While installing amanda server,i got the following error ## checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up. when i execute # which lex i got /usr/ccs/bin/lex setting the pathg does not work too After this i tried intalling flex in my /opt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullet350
0 Replies

4. Ubuntu

./configure command Error while trying to install GCC compiler on unix machine

Hi, I need to install the GCC compiler on a my Linus machine. First step is to run the ./configure command and here we need to specify ./configure --target="target machine name (CPU type-Manufacturer-OS) or other way would be just give the command ./configure and it guesses the target name... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: viji19812001
11 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

configure nrpe and nagios error

(1)check the service of nrpe   # libexec/check_nrpe -H 59.26.240.63   NRPE v2.8.1    (2)check the resource of nrpe's host   # libexec/check_nrpe -H 59.26.240.63 -c check_df   DISK OK - free space: / 8241 MB (77% inode=98%); /var 5239 MB (95% inode=99%); /usr 11971 MB (86%... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhengsenlin
0 Replies

6. Solaris

configure: error: no acceptable ld found in $PATH

When i configure apache(2.2.15) on solaris-8 server it producing following error <configure: error: no acceptable ld found in $PATH configure failed for srclib/apr > please help me any to fix this error. :confused: ---------- Post updated at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous update was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Error to configure Squirrelmail IMAP Proxy

Hi there.. :D I"m new in Linux. Trying to install squirrelmail-imap_proxy-1.2.7 on Red Hat WS 4. Errors from ./configure as shown below: # ./configure checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: che.din
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Configure: error: invalid value of canonical target

Hi Everyone, I am trying to connect GDB-7.5.50-1 to the target but I am getting an error configure: error: invalid value of canonical target .In addition I gave the command ./configure --target=xyz --build= xyz --host=xyz. Furthemore the host and the build system are compeletly running but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Heeka
0 Replies

9. High Performance Computing

FFTW - ./configure --enable-mpi error.

Hello I am trying to install fftw3.3.3 on an HPC system. The system has openmpi installed ( though we can choose between a variety of mpi distributions). However, while ./configure step of fftw, there is an error. The relevant section of the output is: checking whether to build shared... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi34101
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)