Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Another person that needs Internet help Post 76463 by pressy on Tuesday 28th of June 2005 11:58:16 AM
Old 06-28-2005
gateway:
####
cat /etc/defaultrouter
####
nameserver:
####
cat /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 192.168.0.xxx
cat /etc/nsswitch.conf
hosts: files dns
#####
reboot (eariest way)--> should work

greetings PRESSY

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Game: Name this person

Simple rules... 1. Guess who it is, the first person to get it posts the next picture, post your guess as a reply to this thread. 2. Wait for the person who posted the picture to confirm that you are correct before posting a new picture. 3. If the person who posted the picture does not answer... (268 Replies)
Discussion started by: reborg
268 Replies

3. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script executable only for one person at same time

Hi My question: Is there a way to lock a script if its already running for other users? Like if i want to start a script, that is running by another user, there will be a message: Hey, you cant start the script because its running by another user, try it later. my idea was that the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: DarkSwiss
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Renaming a file (non unix person)

I am trying to move a file to a new file with a datestamp in the filename on a unix server using a script I am trying to write. I have searched this forum and have tried 100 different variations but cannot solve my problem. My requirement is: Rename archiveSF\sfglsoarian.txt to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cavleader
3 Replies
TOMOYO-SAVEPOLICY(8)					  System Administration Utilities				      TOMOYO-SAVEPOLICY(8)

NAME
tomoyo-savepolicy - save TOMOYO Linux policy SYNOPSIS
tomoyo-savepolicy [directory] tomoyo-savepolicy [directory] [remote_ip:remote:port] DESCRIPTION
This program saves TOMOYO Linux policy onto disk from kernel memory. The directory /etc/tomoyo/policy/YY-MM-DD.hh:mm:ss is created with four files inside: domain_policy.conf, exception_policy.conf, profile.conf, and manager.conf. The symbolic links /etc/tomoyo/policy/previous and /etc/tomoyo/policy/current are updated to point to the previous and current YY-MM-DD.hh:mm:ss directories respectively. The following symbolic links should exist within the /etc/tomoyo directory: domain_policy.conf -> policy/current/domain_policy.conf exception_policy.conf -> policy/current/exception_policy.conf profile.conf -> policy/current/profile.conf manager.conf -> policy/current/manager.conf policy/current -> policy/YY-MM-DD.hh:mm:ss policy/previous -> policy/YY-MM-DD.hh:mm:ss You can therefore access the current policy files without having to descend into subdirectories, and without having to determine which YY-MM-DD.hh:mm:ss directory is the most recent. If the policy type is specified, this program works similar to cat(1). OPTIONS
-e Print /sys/kernel/security/tomoyo/exception_policy to standard output. -d Print /sys/kernel/security/tomoyo/domain_policy to standard output. -p Print /sys/kernel/security/tomoyo/profile to standard output. -m Print /sys/kernel/security/tomoyo/manager to standard output. -s Print /sys/kernel/security/tomoyo/stat to standard output. directory Save policy to an alternative directory, rather than the default /etc/tomoyo directory. remote_ip:remote_port Save policy on a remote system via an agent waiting at port remote_port on IP address remote_ip. EXAMPLES
Save policy to disk tomoyo-savepolicy Print "/sys/kernel/security/tomoyo/exception_policy" to standard output tomoyo-savepolicy -e Retrieve policy from a remote system and save in a local directory tomoyo-savepolicy /etc/tomoyo/192.168.1.1/ 192.168.1.1:10000 BUGS
If you find any bugs, send an email to <tomoyo-users-en@lists.sourceforge.jp>. AUTHORS
Tetsuo Handa <penguin-kernel@I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp> Main author. Jamie Nguyen <jamie@tomoyolinux.co.uk> Documentation and website. SEE ALSO
tomoyo-editpolicy-agent(8), tomoyo-loadpolicy(8) See <http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp> for more information. tomoyo-tools 2.5.0 2012-04-14 TOMOYO-SAVEPOLICY(8)