Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Want to get the output in windows Post 76424 by csrope on Tuesday 28th of June 2005 09:19:39 AM
Old 06-28-2005
Thanks and sorry bakunin ......

I think my question is not clear.......
From windows if i give the name of the folder it should give me (my required result) result back to windows by running the script in unix.
Till now I was sending the output to one file and retrieving the output file manually from windows.
I don't have any problem even if the result is repeated if run for the next time.........

Vino........thanks for the advice but till now i was doing the same, but i want to do it from windows itself.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

get the output of unix script in windows

Hai Actually I work on CVS, where the server is in UNIX and the front end(client) is windows. Now I want to run a script in unix and get the output(report) in windows. Can anyone help me in this as to how i can connect to dos..... Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csrope
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

to put the unix script output on windows desktop

Hi could you pls guide a to automate that unix script output is avaialble on desktop.i can FTP and then download but i want to automate it. rgds (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Assassin
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell output to windows

Good day Guys, I have a problewm in one of my development project. I need to call a SAS job in my script. NO problem with this one, the problem is I need the output (an excel file) to be redirected to a windows server. The destination server is called pcfileserver. I dont know how to redirect... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasia
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

syslog files output to Windows

Hi there, Our syslog servers are unix. The files seems like local6 or somethign. How can I output the file to a file in Windows that I can maninupate? such as choose records that I am interested through the IP or time? Thanks, Margu. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: margu
2 Replies

5. Programming

Printing Popen Output Using Windows 7

Hi Guys, I am new to python and I am trying to print ouput of Popen on my text screen (tkinter gui). I was able to make it work on Linux with this code: Linux: Working def PrintSomething2(): outputdata = commands.getstatusoutput("sudo fping -f host.list") for i in outputdata:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tattoostreet
2 Replies
ddi_dma_numwin(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					ddi_dma_numwin(9F)

NAME
ddi_dma_numwin - retrieve number of DMA windows SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_dma_numwin(ddi_dma_handle_t handle, uint_t *nwinp); PARAMETERS
handle The DMA handle previously allocated by a call to ddi_dma_alloc_handle(9F). nwinp Upon a successful return, nwinp will contain the number of DMA windows for this object. INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). DESCRIPTION
ddi_dma_numwin() returns the number of DMA windows for a DMA object if partial resource allocation was permitted. RETURN VALUES
ddi_dma_numwin() returns: DDI_SUCCESS Successfully filled in the number of DMA windows. DDI_FAILURE DMA windows are not activated. CONTEXT
ddi_dma_numwin() can be called from user, kernel, or interrupt context. SEE ALSO
ddi_dma_addr_bind_handle(9F), ddi_dma_alloc_handle(9F), ddi_dma_buf_bind_handle(9F), ddi_dma_unbind_handle(9F) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.10 29 Sep 1994 ddi_dma_numwin(9F)