Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming c++ templates problems in g++ Post 7639 by Neo on Friday 28th of September 2001 02:25:53 PM
Old 09-28-2001

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

site templates?

Are there any web site templates on CGI that allow like this forum software user registration and profiles. I dont need forum software i just need to register and keep profiles of my users on my site. Any suggestions? :confused: Thank you all. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solvman
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Templates

Hello, Anybody in here has any idea where I can get a template like this one for vBulletin. I have actually got my board but it just doesn't look good in the template that I have! Thanks anyway! him (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: him
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

Where are SAM user templates stored?

Hey, new here, so be nice! I'm trying to write a little script to automate the user creation process on one of our boxes. But I would like to be able to use the templates that we have set up in SAM. Is the information in these templates stored in a file somewhere, that I can reference in my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: paqman
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading from Templates

I am trying to write a script that would retrieve specific information from a template. I have been trying to no avail for the longest. This is what I wrote and it's not working. cat filename | while read F5 F6 do if ] then echo $F5 $F6 fi done Here is the template (filename) CN ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ernst
7 Replies

5. Solaris

A compilation problem when using templates

Hello life savers, I'm having trouble compiling a specific program. The program was originally written for gcc and was compiled successfully under it. When trying to compile under Solaris 11, I get this error: "Hashtable.h", line 170: Error: Could not find a match for hash needed in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yp515
2 Replies

6. Programming

Templates and header file

I have some C++ code and want to have the class declarations in a .h file and the implementation in the .cpp file. It seems however that for templates everything need to be put in the header (.h) file and will have problems if I try to separate the code to a .cpp file. Is this correct? Is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

7. Programming

C++ templates

I have the following template codes but some normal functions too and want to group them together. I usually put the implementation of templates in an .ipp file. What would be a good scheme for the normal functions. Put their implementations in a .cpp file, or leave them in the .ipp file? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)