Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need to process files created an hour ago Post 74902 by jhansrod on Tuesday 14th of June 2005 09:25:47 AM
Old 06-14-2005
Hi Joseph

Can the file name change once you have processed it ? if so, just rename the file to a name that has a extension of the time inclusive of second it was run.

J

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting files created before two days ago

Dear All: I want to build a shell that delete files created two or more days ago ... I think it could be built using a special command with ls or grep, I'd apreciate any help from you guys I have a lot of log files from november, december, january and this tool will help me a lot The files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: josecollantes
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

command unix to list all files created since n month ago

Hello, I want to list all files that were created since 3 month ago. it exist a unix command to do it ? thank you (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: yacsil
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file was created before 15 days ago.

How can I get difference date between today and 15 days ago and all filename is was created before 15 days ago? It has to be korn shell script. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: YoungBlood
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Find any spike in CPU usage a hour ago

Folks, I need to find out from the system logs ( or elsewhere ) if the CPU utilization reached say 90% an hour ago from now. Is there a way out. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavera
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To create alist of files created in the last 1 hour.

Hi, I need to create a script whcih ill run ever hour and will check all the files which are created in that hour for an error string. Need help in finding all the files which were created in the last 1 hour. Thanks in Advance. Asheesh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asheesh
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check how many minutes ago the last file created

Hi , I need help in getting how many minutes ago the last file, matching some pattern in file name, was created in a folder. Thanks in advance. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anupam_Halder
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the files created within one hour in Solaris?

Hi Gurus, I want to find the file created within one hour in solaris. I have tried below command, but it is no lucky. $find . -mtime -1/24, -name "abc*" above command give me the file name which created two hours ago find . -cmin -60, -name "abc*" above command I got error as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
4 Replies
lltag_config(5) 						File Formats Manual						   lltag_config(5)

NAME
config - Configuration file for lltag DESCRIPTION
The following options may be stored in /etc/lltag/config or the user's $HOME/.lltag/config, or in any file passed with --config. Such a configuration file may also be generated with --gencfg. Obtaining tags format = "string" Add a user-defined format [-R]. Might be used multiple times. Default is to guess if no user-defined formats and no default field values are given. guess = <0/1> Try to guess if user-defined formats do not match [-G]. Default is 0 (disabled) when no user-defined formats and no explicit values are given. tag = <TAG=value> Add an explicit tag [--tag]. Might be used multiple times. Tweaking filename parsing no_path = <0/1> Do not use file path when matching filename [-p]. Default is 0 (disabled). spaces = <0/1> Allow no or multiple spaces [--spaces]. Default is 0 (disabled). Cleaning obtained tags edit = <0/1> Edit tags immediately [--edit]. Default is 0 (disabled). maj = <0/1> Upcase first letters of words in tags [--maj]. Default is 0 (disabled). regexp = "s/from/to/" Replace from with to in all tags. title,number:s/from/to/ replaces in title and number tags only. Might be used multiple times [--regexp]. Default is to not apply any regexp. sep = "string" Replace |-separated strings with space in tags. Default is to not replace any separator. Configuration of tag application type = <mp3|ogg|flac|none> Force mp3, ogg of flac instead of by-extension detection [--mp3, --ogg and --flac]. Default is none. clear_tags = <0/1> Clear all tags of audio files. [--clear]. Default is 0 (disabled). append_tags = <0/1> Append tags only instead of replacing old ones. [--append]. Default is 0 (disabled). no_tagging = <0/1> Do not actually tag files [--no-tagging]. Default is 0 (disabled). preserve_time = <0/1> Preserve file modification time during tagging [--preserve-time]. Default is 0 (disabled). Renaming rename_format = "string" Rename file according to format [--rename]. Default is to not rename. rename_min = <0/1> Lowcase tags before renaming [--rename-min]. Default is 0 (disabled). rename_regexp = "s/from/to/" Replace from with to in all tags before renaming. title,number:s/from/to/ replaces in title and number tags only. Might be used multiple times [--rename-regexp]. Default is to not apply any regexp. rename_sep = "string" Replace spaces with a string in tags before renaming [--rename-sep]. Default is to not replace any separator. rename_slash = "string" Replace slashes with a string in tags before renaming [--rename-slash]. Default is to replace with a dash. rename_ext = <0/1> Assume the rename format provides an extension [--rename-ext]. Default is 0 (disabled). Miscellaneous dry_run = <0/1> Do nothing but show what would have been done [--dry-run]. Default is 0 (disabled). yes = <0/1> Tag without asking for confirmation when guessing and rename without asking for confirmation [--yes]. Default is 0 (disabled). ask = <0/1> Always ask for confirmation before tagging [--ask]. Default is 0 (disabled). recursive = <0/1> Recursively traverse all given subdirectories [-R]. Default is 0 (disabled). verbose = <integer> Message verbosity level [-v and -q]. Default is 0 (only important messages). Other possible values are 1 (show usage information when a menu is displayed for the first time) and 2 (always show usage information before a menu appears). CDDB configuration cddb_server_name = hostname Change the CDDB server name. Default is www.freedb.org. cddb_server_port = <port> Change the CDDB server port. Default is 80 (HTTP). SEE ALSO
lltag(1) The config template file provided within the documentation directory. AUTHOR
Brice Goglin NOVEMBER 2006 lltag_config(5)