Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: x11
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) x11 Post 74655 by Josiah Olson on Saturday 11th of June 2005 01:15:43 PM
Old 06-11-2005
Bug Yes

I just figured it out

josiah

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

X11 automation?

I'm a newbie on OS X and Mac, I bought my first Mac (a Mini) in october last year, so bare with me. :) I usually run X11 to have aixterm displayed on my Mac, what I would like to do is to set a specific xhost + every time I start X11, for example xhost +10.0.0.2 every time I start X11. Also,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlundh
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

cygwin-x/can't install xorg-x11-f100 & xorg-x11-fnts

Hello All. Really a newbie to Linux/Unix. Trying to get into Linux. Using XP PE currently. Installed cygwin and trying to intall cygwin-x. Everything else is setup nice but i can't seem to install these two packages (without whom xwin won't start) 1. xorg-x11-f100 2. xorg-x11-fnts Tried the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binodbdrchand
1 Replies

3. Solaris

X11 in solaris

How to check whether x11 is enabled in solaris or not . we were unable to connect to one solaris box thro xwindows, please help me on this........ (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaramanit
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X11 problem

Hey guys, I'm on a Solaris 9 boxes and I setup Putty to do X11 forwarding I can get my Xmanager to connect and load Xwindows screens fine. But, sometimes if I lose my putty connection or the app im running crashes X freaks out and deletes my display, setting it to nothing. When I add my display... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingdbag
2 Replies

5. Solaris

X11 Display

Hi all, How to setup X11 on Solaris? ~Vinodh' Kumar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vino_hymi
1 Replies

6. Solaris

libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0

I have the lib libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 in /usr/local/lib, but I still get an error as below, please help. ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: keekee
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] putty+x11:How do I pass X11 display rights to "su"?

I can log into a unix system with Putty. I've set the "X11 forwarding" checkbox, and I've verified that I can display an X11 window back on my laptop. What I need to be able to do is "su" to another uid after logging in and then run something which display a window back on my laptop, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
2 Replies

8. AIX

X11 after AIXPert

Hi all, Something stroke me as a curiosity. In aixpert (HLS), one of the policies is to disable X-Server (hls_xhost). Is this somehow related to the sudden inability of our XManager to serve as the display for the AIX 7.1 box? What makes me curious is why disabling X-Server on the AIX box... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adley
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris11.4 - no X11

After some problems, I have installed Solaris 11.4. The warnings saidWARNING: /pci@0,0/..... (xhci1): Connecting device on port 5 failed WARNING: /pci@0,0/..... (xhci1): Connecting device on port 6 failed Preparing image for use Unable to mount media Requesting System Maintenance Mode (See... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kebabbert
4 Replies
curs_memleaks(3X)														 curs_memleaks(3X)

NAME
_nc_freeall _nc_free_and_exit - curses memory-leak checking SYNOPSIS
#include <curses.h> void _nc_freeall(void); void _nc_free_and_exit(int); DESCRIPTION
These functions are used to simplify analysis of memory leaks in the ncurses library. They are normally not available; they must be con- figured into the library at build time using the --disable-leaks option. That compiles-in code that frees memory that normally would not be freed. Any implementation of curses must not free the memory associated with a screen, since (even after calling endwin), it must be available for use in the next call to refresh. There are also chunks of memory held for performance reasons. That makes it hard to analyze curses ap- plications for memory leaks. To work around this, one can build a debugging version of the ncurses library which frees those chunks which it can, and provides these functions to free all of the memory allocated by the ncurses library. The _nc_free_and_exit function is the preferred one since some of the memory which is freed may be required for the application to continue running. Its parameter is the code to pass to the exit routine. RETURN VALUE
These functions do not return a value. PORTABILITY
These functions are not part of the XSI interface. SEE ALSO
curses(3X). curs_memleaks(3X)