Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Report to PDF
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Report to PDF Post 74417 by Croney69 on Thursday 9th of June 2005 01:37:17 PM
Old 06-09-2005
Thanks. I would work onit and let you know how it work out.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pdf viewing

How do I view pdf files on a Solaris 9 environment? Links and such would be grateful. "AAAAHHH!! They're everywhere!!!" - Halo Grunt (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: antalexi
3 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

PDF to PCL

hi all, i would like to know if there are any tools in unix (sun solaris 8) to convert PDF files to PCL format (i.e, .prn files) i want to convert around 3000 files (in a batch) to PCL format files. can anyone help me out with this. regards, manojram (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manojram
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PDF Printing....

:confused: We have a Sco Open Unix 5.0.5 Server that I am trying to configure to allow for PDF creation. Currently the server is just using lpr to print to laser printers located throughout the facility. The goal is to be able to also print to pdf documents. There is no option for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pabloescobar
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Hp ux 11.0 version pdf

Hi all, plz provide anu link or document for hp ux command or pdf avaiblable? serched but no productive info ??:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - Convert html to pdf - PDF::FromHTML

Hi, I am trying to convert html to pdf using perl module PDF::FromHTML, am getting the error as given below. not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2, column 17, byte 56 at C:/Perl/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187 at C:/Perl/site/lib/PDF/FromHTML.pm line 140 The perl code is as given... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

PDF Script to extract PDF Links MOD in Need

In here we have a script to extract all pdf links from a single page.. any idea's in how make this read instead of a page a list of pages.. and extract all pdf links ? #!/bin/bash # NAME: pdflinkextractor # AUTHOR: Glutanimate (http://askubuntu.com/users/81372/), 2013 #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danielldf
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread

Does anybody have idea of Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread ? ---------- Post updated at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:44 PM ---------- This file is not password protected. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text to pdf

Is there a way to covert te attached text file to a pdf? I have tried: enscript-p output.ps article.txt PRE.cjk { font-family: "WenQuanYi Micro Hei",monospace; }PRE.ctl { font-family: "Lohit Hindi",monospace; }P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } awk '{ A=$2; next} END { for (i in A) print... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
7 Replies
pstopdf(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						pstopdf(1)

NAME
pstopdf -- convert PostScript input into a PDF document. SYNOPSIS
pstopdf [inputfile] [-o outname] [-l] [-p] [-i] DESCRIPTION
pstopdf is a tool to convert PostScript input data into a PDF document. The input data may come from a file or may be read from stdin. The PDF document is always written to a file. The name of the output PDF file is derived from the name of the input file or may be explicitly named using the -o option. Flags: -o outname The name of the output file to create. If an explicit file name is not supplied, the output file will be created in the current directory and named foo.pdf for an input file named foo.ps -i Reads from stdin rather than a named input file. If the output file is not explicitly named and the input data comes from stdin the named output file will be stdin.pdf -l Specifies that any messages generated during file conversion be written to a log file. For an output file named foo.pdf the generated log file is foo.pdf.log rather than generated to stdout. If there are no messages, the log file is not generated. -p Generates a simple progress message to stdout at the end of each page. Because conversion of complex or lengthy PostScript input can take time, it is sometimes useful to see that progress is being made. Progress messages are always written to stdout even when the -l (log file) option is specified. EXAMPLES
pstopdf inputfile.ps Creates a PDF file named inputfile.pdf from the PostScript data in the input file inputfile.ps pstopdf -i -o outputfilename Creates a PDF file named outputfilename from the PostScript data read from stdin. Apple Computer, Inc. June 2, 2019 Apple Computer, Inc.