Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Some Sweeping, General Information from AT&T Post 74243 by rfmurphy_6 on Wednesday 8th of June 2005 02:07:39 PM
Old 06-08-2005
Tools Very...

interesting Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

system general information

hi I am new to this forum. hope to get help from u all. how can i write these by using shell programming? 1. The name of the machine and the date/time at which the report was produced. 2. Licensing information such as the operating system revision level and license restrictions in terms of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nokia1100
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need information about System V & Berkley Syntax for Unix

Hi, Can somebody give me some information on System V & Berkley's Unix formats. Any link will be helpful. thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

In PHP replacing text between TAGS & URI information in Title Tag

Hi, what I am trying to do in PHP, is to replace the Title. I need some of the URL information inside aswell depending on the domain. The title is always different so I need to store it in a variable, put the url info like described below in front of it. Here is an example how it should... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

copying file information using awk & grep

Hi, TASK 1: I have been using this code to print the information of files kept at "/castor/cern.ch/user/s/sudha/forPooja" in some text file name FILE.txt. rfdir /castor/cern.ch/user/s/sudha/forPooja | grep data | awk '{print "rfio:///castor/cern.ch/user/s/sudha/forPooja/"$9}' > FILE.txt ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrjrasaxena
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying the Header & footer Information to the Outfile.

Hi I am writing a perl script which checks for the specific column values from a file and writes to the OUT file. So the feed file has a header information and footer information. I header information isaround107 lines i.e. Starts with START-OF-FILE ....... so on .... ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: filter
11 Replies
SoEnabledElementsList(3)					       Coin						  SoEnabledElementsList(3)

NAME
SoEnabledElementsList - The SoEnabledElementsList class is a container for type info for element types that are enabled in actions. This class is probably not interesting for the application programmer. SYNOPSIS
#include <Inventor/lists/SoEnabledElementsList.h> Public Member Functions SoEnabledElementsList (SoEnabledElementsList *const parentlist) ~SoEnabledElementsList () const SoTypeList & getElements (void) const void enable (const SoType elementtype, const int stackindex) void merge (const SoEnabledElementsList &eel) Static Public Member Functions static int getCounter (void) Detailed Description The SoEnabledElementsList class is a container for type info for element types that are enabled in actions. This class is probably not interesting for the application programmer. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation SoEnabledElementsList::SoEnabledElementsList (SoEnabledElementsList *constparentlist) Constructor. SoEnabledElementsList::~SoEnabledElementsList () Destructor. Member Function Documentation const SoTypeList & SoEnabledElementsList::getElements (void) const Return the list of enabled elements. void SoEnabledElementsList::enable (const SoTypeelementtype, const intstackindex) Add an elementtype to the list of enabled elements if it's not enabled already. void SoEnabledElementsList::merge (const SoEnabledElementsList &eel) Enables all the elements from the eel list that is enabled in this instance. int SoEnabledElementsList::getCounter (void) [static] Return the current setting of the global counter used to determine when lists are out of date. It is incremented whenever a new element is added to a list. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 SoEnabledElementsList(3)