Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CMI Legacy
Top Forums Programming CMI Legacy Post 74129 by dino_leix on Wednesday 8th of June 2005 03:00:29 AM
Old 06-08-2005
CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the source , If anyone still have it or knows about it , I would like to the how the implementation of CMI_CONNECT is done .

Will be great to receive a reply from anyone of you

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

nVidia + CMI sound

Hi there, can somebohy help me with Solaris 8 (x86) ver. 02/2002. I cannot run it with nVidia GeForce 2 MX 440 graphic card in resolution up to 640x480. Is there some driver for this card? And this problen is with sound card CMI 8738. If somebody can write me a location, where I can download it or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kotrcka
1 Replies

2. Programming

VERSYS Legacy System

I need help locating the tables that hold the demograhic data in this system on an AIX box. Does anyone know the path? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chelcye
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

4. Solaris

Determine if you are in a Legacy Zone?

Hi Folks, Just a quick question here, about Legacy Zones. Well more about how to determine if you are actually in one, on logging into a legacy zone - is there a quick way of checking that? Regards Gull04 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
7 Replies
PERLMACOS(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					      PERLMACOS(1)

NAME
README.macos - Perl under Mac OS (Classic) SYNOPSIS
This document briefly describes perl under Mac OS (Classic). If you are running perl under Mac OS X, you don't want to be here (unless you are in the Classic environment under Mac OS X). When we say "Mac OS" below, we mean Mac OS 7, 8, and 9, and not Mac OS X. DESCRIPTION
The latest perl source itself builds on Mac OS, with some additional pieces. Support for Mac OS is now in the perl core, and MacPerl is kept in close sync with regular perl releases. To build perl for Mac OS (as an MPW tool), you will need the addition of the macos subdirectory, distributed separately. It includes extra source files, config files, and make files. It also includes extra Mac-specific modules. To build the MacPerl application, you will also need the macperl directory, which includes the source files for creating the application itself. All of this is available from the development site, via HTTP (in the MacPerl Installer, which includes all the source and binaries) and anonymous CVS. http://dev.macperl.org/ The source is also in the main perl repository in the macperl branch (the 5.6 source is in the maint-5.6/macperl branch). You will also need compilers and libraries, all of them freely available. These are linked to from the SourceForge site. Go that site for all things having to do with MacPerl development. MacPerl 5.6.1 and later are supported on Mac OS 8.1 and later, for 68040 and PowerPC architectures. The MPW tool may be used on Mac OS 7.5.5 and 68030 computers. MacPerl 5.2.0r4 is also available, on the CPAN and on SourceForge. It is based on perl 5.004, and works with Mac OS 7.5.5 and 68030 com- puters. AUTHOR
perl was ported to Mac OS by Matthias Neeracher <neeracher@mac.com>. It is currently maintained by Chris Nandor <pudge@pobox.com>. DATE
Last modified 2002.05.02. perl v5.8.0 2003-02-18 PERLMACOS(1)