Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix sources
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unix sources Post 74119 by zazzybob on Wednesday 8th of June 2005 12:53:40 AM
Old 06-08-2005
How about this?

http://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixTree/

Cheers
ZB

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sources for Raid Information

All, I have worked with UNIX for quite a while but never with raid. My section has just taken control of 3 servers each with different configurations and all running raids. My question for everyone is can you recommend any books that I can purchase or web sites that deal specifically with how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 3grls=1hd8
1 Replies

2. Linux

Kernel sources

I"m installing my ATI card in FC4. I'm going off of instructions that i've found. The firs step says that i need my kernel sources which i've got then it says that i've gotta unpack them so i can make links to the file later. My kernel sources that i've got are .src.rpm I've installed them but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: byblyk
1 Replies

3. BSD

Install qt-3.3.8 from sources, and fails with -thread

This is my problem: I am logged in as root, and the location is: /usr/local/qt (which is qt-X11-free-3.3.8 sources) ./configure -thread (which ends ok) /usr/bin/make and I got this error ---------------------------------- cd designer && make -f Makefile /usr/local/qt/bin/uic -L... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihk
0 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Are the UnixWare 7.1.1 sources available?

So, I was browsing groklaw.net, and I was surprised to read that Pamela Jones was reading the copyright notices in the UnixWare 7.1.1 source code files... Groklaw - Santa Cruz Listed Novell as Owning the Copyrights in 1999 How can that be? Are the UnixWare 7.1.1 sources available to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pepinox
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Building OpenSolaris from sources

Everyone knows the project LFS (Linux from scratch), it is a book-assembly instructions GNU / Linux from source code. I managed to gather, then my knowledge of GNU / Linux grew, learned many new commands, edit config-files, base packages, kernel, etc. .. Now I would like also to explore... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Geekon
0 Replies

6. Debian

Repositories in sources.list

I'm just interested to know how your sources.list look like. I got some repositories witch give some errors and I would like to clean it up. and when I do apt-get update I get few lines showing errors like 404 , this is how my list look like: # deb cdrom:/ squeeze main # deb cdrom:/... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
0 Replies

7. Programming

Where to find sources of UNIX commands???

Dear friends, I believe that all unix commands are programs which are written in c language, please correct me if I am wrong. Now suppose that I want to see the c source of common commands like echo, ls, mkdir etc, where I can I find the source, linux is open source I believe, so the source for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gabam
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question about I/O sources

Hi all, What is the difference between these two comands? sed s/a/b/ <f1 >f2 sed s/a/b/ f1 >f2 Best, santiagorf (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: santiagorf
3 Replies

9. Programming

Can anyone provide some sources about bank IT

I am working in IT company working for banks.I find hardly to get technology about bank IT on the internet.Consider banks all using Unix, I think I can get some help here. Recommend some sits or books about bank IT will be very helpful!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hhdzhu
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)