Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Viewcvs...a nightmare on HP-UX!!! Post 73458 by ECBROWN on Wednesday 1st of June 2005 01:12:28 PM
Old 06-01-2005
Have you tried using a different front end GUI? I'm using eSvn, and it's working great forme.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting Chunked-FullNames Nightmare

I've got a problem i'm hoping other more experienced programmers have had to deal with sometime in their careers and can help me: how to get fullnames that were chunked together into one field in an old database into separate more meaningful fields. I'd like to get the records that nicely fit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RacerX
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing apache (nightmare for me)

Please help... i'm new to this job and new to unix as well..... i'm trying to install apache 2.2.6 it's installed on one server... i need to install it on another server... my clue was to maybe use the fetch command... please help.....for example..... apache is on 69.50.132.14.... and it needs to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marinob007
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Installation of ViewCVS on a linux machine

Hi, can anyone help me with Installation of ViewCVS on a linux machine. I am new to this and i tried googling on net but did not find any links for the same. Any help on this will be appreciated Thanks, Sandeep (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is unix really such a nightmare... or is it me?

i rue the day that my server manager and i parted company... the start of a long journey.... :( sometimes i find myself daydreaming about the days when i could say... "this dont work, can u fix it?".... and 2 mins later it worked! i have a new way of "cursing" at ppls.... i just say "failed... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mickeymouse
10 Replies

5. BSD

FreeBSD nightmare!!!

Dear friends out there, i hope u'll have enough time to read this problem of mine and try to help me solve it. well, i've been a long time user of microsoft products and happened to come across FreeBSD when one fellow referred me to it saying that it was a wonderful OS which one could use for web... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenyatta
6 Replies

6. Solaris

date -d nightmare on Solaris

Hello there ppl, I thought my question would qualify to be posted in this forum and in Shell scripting forum. And I swear to God.. there is no discussion on this exact topic anywhere else on the web! So my script on BASH uses 2 commands: 1) date -d "Fri Mar 06 10:18:16 UTC 2009" +%s ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pavanlimo
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp nightmare

Hi everyone I have a Fedora FTP server (lets call it FTP-SERVER1) and files are constantly being uploaded to it from a 3rd party. Once every 15 minutes I need to "move" the files from the FTP server to another server (lets call it SVR-WINDOWS) where it will be processed and then deleted. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
3 Replies

8. Solaris

AI server corporate nightmare

Hello Ex-Sun fellows, i've been tasked to install a bran spanking new AI Solaris 11.1 server for our Oracle park. With the documentation this is what's running and what's working. T5120 2 oracle VM's (one ldom on each disk) One with a Solaris 11.1 repo, AI server. One for testing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick72
0 Replies
GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)						  [FIXME: manual]						  GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)

NAME
glDrawBuffer - specify which color buffers are to be drawn into C SPECIFICATION
void glDrawBuffer(GLenum mode); PARAMETERS
mode Specifies up to four color buffers to be drawn into. Symbolic constants GL_NONE, GL_FRONT_LEFT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT, GL_BACK_LEFT, GL_BACK_RIGHT, GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, GL_LEFT, GL_RIGHT, and GL_FRONT_AND_BACK are accepted. The initial value is GL_FRONT for single-buffered contexts, and GL_BACK for double-buffered contexts. DESCRIPTION
When colors are written to the frame buffer, they are written into the color buffers specified by glDrawBuffer. The specifications are as follows: GL_NONE No color buffers are written. GL_FRONT_LEFT Only the front left color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_RIGHT Only the front right color buffer is written. GL_BACK_LEFT Only the back left color buffer is written. GL_BACK_RIGHT Only the back right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT Only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there is no front right color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_BACK Only the back left and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the back left color buffer is written. GL_LEFT Only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there is no back left color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_RIGHT Only the front right and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the front right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_AND_BACK All the front and back color buffers (front left, front right, back left, back right) are written. If there are no back color buffers, only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there are no right color buffers, only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there are no right or back color buffers, only the front left color buffer is written. If more than one color buffer is selected for drawing, then blending or logical operations are computed and applied independently for each color buffer and can produce different results in each buffer. Monoscopic contexts include only left buffers, and stereoscopic contexts include both left and right buffers. Likewise, single-buffered contexts include only front buffers, and double-buffered contexts include both front and back buffers. The context is selected at GL initialization. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if none of the buffers indicated by mode exists. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_DRAW_BUFFER SEE ALSO
glBlendFunc(), glColorMask(), glDrawBuffers(), glLogicOp(), glReadBuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)