Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS XI?!
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS XI?! Post 73213 by richaber on Sunday 29th of May 2005 10:40:16 PM
Old 05-29-2005
Liger

I saw a photoshopped pic on the web of Steve Jobs holding an OS X 10.8 Liger box with the caption "It's pretty much my favorite Operating System."
Mac OS XI?!-ligerjpg

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Let's get a .mac top level domain! As in www.xyz.mac

ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, is inviting proposals for new sponsored top level domains. This may be wishful thinking, but isn't that a chance to push for a .mac top level domain (TLD)? I for one would VASTLY like the idea of having a domain of something.mac --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
0 Replies
IMAGICK.SETFONT(3)							 1							IMAGICK.SETFONT(3)

Imagick::setFont - Sets font

SYNOPSIS
bool Imagick::setFont (string $font) DESCRIPTION
Sets object's font property. This method can be used for example to set font for caption: pseudo-format. The font needs to be configured in ImageMagick configuration or a file by the name of $font must exist. This method should not be confused with ImagickDraw.setFont(3) which sets the font for a specific ImagickDraw object. This method is available if Imagick has been compiled against ImageMagick version 6.3.7 or newer. PARAMETERS
o $font - Font name or a filename RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success. SEE ALSO
Imagick.getFont(3), ImagickDraw.setFont(3), ImagickDraw.getFont(3). EXAMPLES
Example #1 A Imagick.setFont(3) example Example of using Imagick::setFont <?php /* Create new imagick object */ $im = new Imagick(); /* Set the font for the object */ $im->setFont("example.ttf"); /* Create new caption */ $im->newPseudoImage(100, 100, "caption:Hello"); /* Do something with the image */ ?> PHP Documentation Group IMAGICK.SETFONT(3)