Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OTRS instance
Operating Systems Linux OTRS instance Post 72629 by cbkihong on Monday 23rd of May 2005 06:42:25 AM
Old 05-23-2005
So, what is your filesystem path?

/opt/otrs or /opt/otrs2 ?

And it complains it cannot find /opt/otrs/RELEASE
So is it there?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

OTRS installation problem

hi frnds I had currently installed OTRS through rpm for Enterprise Linux 3 but its showing the following problems. cmd : rpm -ivh otrs-1.2.4-1.1.el3.dag.noarch.rpm warning: otrs-1.2.4-1.1.el3.dag.noarch.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 6b8d79e6 error: Failed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace first instance(not first instance in line)

Alright, I think I know what I am doing with sed(which probably means I don't). But I cant figure out how to replace just the first occurance of a string. I have tried sed, ed, and grep but can't seem to figure it out. If you have any suggestions I am open to anything! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: IronHorse7
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching first instance of FS

Hi All, I have a property in a file as: property=value=a If I use FS="=" then I want only first = to be considered as field separator and remaining as value echo -e "property=value=a" | awk -F= '{print $2}' ie my $2 should be value=a Can anyone please help me with this. I need it in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

What does : do in this instance

Guys please see below functions to return a status depending on user input. Both seem to work the same. The second way has a : line which i can't understand or see in a ksh manual anywhere. Instead of doing the variable change if its empty on this line the first function simply does it on the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lavascript
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep the last instance of the record

Hi All, I have a input file like 1| abc 1| abcd 1| abcde 2| abc 2| abcd 3| abcde I want the output like 1| abcde 2| abcde Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lrkp
9 Replies

6. Linux

OTRS Development

Where I can find OTRS development company in Chicago? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamshi1
1 Replies
EPIPHANY(1)                                                                                                                            EPIPHANY(1)

NAME
epiphany - simple to use web browser for GNOME SYNOPSIS
epiphany [OPTION...] [url] DESCRIPTION
Help options -?, --help Show help options Application options -n, --new-tab Open a new tab in an existing browser window --new-window Open a new browser window -b, --bookmarks-editor Launch the bookmarks editor --import-bookmarks=FILE Import bookmarks from the given file -l, --load-session=FILE Load the given session file -t, --add-bookmark=URL Add a bookmark --private-instance Start a private instance --profile=FILE Profile directory to use in the private instance --display=DISPLAY X display to use --version Show version Epiphany has a comprehensive help system. Run the browser and select Help from the menu. AUTHOR
Written by Marco Pesenti Gritti, Christian Persch and others. GNOME May 2006 EPIPHANY(1)