Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Looking for a free Pro C compiler Post 71972 by Dany on Tuesday 17th of May 2005 11:34:29 AM
Old 05-17-2005
Looking for a free Pro C compiler

Hi does anybody know where I could get a free HP Unix Pro C Compiler? any website?

Thanks for your help

Dany

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Pro*C Compiler HELP!!!!!

I am trying to use Pro*C compiler to use Oracle database in my C program. But I could not run the Pro*C compiler that comes with oracle called proc. It always gives the PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2 error. Please Help me!!!!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pegasus
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

I need a free firewall besides zone alarm for XP PRO

Please help. Reply and tell me if you find one. Lots of thanks! Computek (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: computek
6 Replies

4. Programming

How Can a Machine Reads a Compiler Since A Compiler is Written in Text! Not Binaries?

To make a programming language you need a compiler, so what was the first programming language and how was is created if you need the compiler first? The compiler itself is considered as a high language comparing to the machine! since the compiler is not created in 1's and 0's... Eventhough i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
12 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cc compiler and gcc compiler

hi, can we install gcc compiler in unix based OS(sun solar,IBM AIX,HP,etc) and also can we install sun cc compiler in AIX environment and vice versa. and more ..is linux support cc compiler regards Ajay (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
3 Replies

6. Solaris

MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free

Hi, I have a problem one of the server file system cross the limitation MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free out put please help how to resolve this dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/rootvol 9.8G 8.8G 956M 91% / /devices ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniva0
3 Replies
EX(4)							 BSD/i386 Kernel Interfaces Manual						     EX(4)

NAME
ex -- Ethernet device driver for the Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 and Pro/10+ SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file: device ex Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): if_ex_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The ex driver provides support for Ethernet adapters based on the Intel i82595 chip. On the ISA bus, the card will be searched for in the I/O address range 0x200 - 0x3a0. The IRQ will be read from the EEPROM on the card. For correct operation Plug-N-Play support should be disabled. On the PC Card bus, the card will be automatically recognized and configured. HARDWARE
The ex driver supports the following Ethernet adapters: o Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 ISA o Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ ISA o Olicom OC2220 Ethernet PC Card o Olicom OC2232 Ethernet/Modem PC Card o Silicom Ethernet LAN PC Card o Silicom EtherSerial LAN PC Card DIAGNOSTICS
ex%d: Intel EtherExpress Pro/10, address %6D, connector %s The device probe found an installed card, and was able to correctly install the device driver. ex%d: WARNING: board's EEPROM is configured for IRQ %d, using %d The device probe detected that the board is configured for a different interrupt than the one specified in the kernel configuration file. ex%d: invalid IRQ. The device probe detected an invalid IRQ setting. SEE ALSO
arp(4), netintro(4), ng_ether(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The ex device driver first appeared in FreeBSD 2.2. AUTHORS
The ex device driver was written by Javier Martin Rueda. The PC Card attachment was written by Mitsuru ISAWAKI and Warner Losh. This manual page was written by David E. O'Brien. BUGS
Currently the driver does not support multicast. The Silicom EtherSerial card's serial port does not currently work. The Olicom OC2232 PC Card should work with the ex driver, but is cur- rently completely broken. BSD
July 16, 2005 BSD