Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Some Sweeping, General Information from AT&T Post 71728 by Neo on Friday 13th of May 2005 04:53:25 PM
Old 05-13-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perderabo
Thanks!

I'll be a better sweeper now.

Any ATT instructions on waxing? Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

system general information

hi I am new to this forum. hope to get help from u all. how can i write these by using shell programming? 1. The name of the machine and the date/time at which the report was produced. 2. Licensing information such as the operating system revision level and license restrictions in terms of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nokia1100
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need information about System V & Berkley Syntax for Unix

Hi, Can somebody give me some information on System V & Berkley's Unix formats. Any link will be helpful. thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

In PHP replacing text between TAGS & URI information in Title Tag

Hi, what I am trying to do in PHP, is to replace the Title. I need some of the URL information inside aswell depending on the domain. The title is always different so I need to store it in a variable, put the url info like described below in front of it. Here is an example how it should... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

copying file information using awk & grep

Hi, TASK 1: I have been using this code to print the information of files kept at "/castor/cern.ch/user/s/sudha/forPooja" in some text file name FILE.txt. rfdir /castor/cern.ch/user/s/sudha/forPooja | grep data | awk '{print "rfio:///castor/cern.ch/user/s/sudha/forPooja/"$9}' > FILE.txt ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrjrasaxena
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying the Header & footer Information to the Outfile.

Hi I am writing a perl script which checks for the specific column values from a file and writes to the OUT file. So the feed file has a header information and footer information. I header information isaround107 lines i.e. Starts with START-OF-FILE ....... so on .... ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: filter
11 Replies
disco(1)						      General Commands Manual							  disco(1)

NAME
disco - Mono's Web Service Discovery Tool SYNOPSIS
disco [options] url DESCRIPTION
disco is a tool for discovering web services and for retireving the documents that describe those services. url is the location of a DISCO document, which includes a list of WSDL documents, XML schemas and references to other DISCO documents. disco downloads the DISCO document and all referenced documents (unless the -nosave option is specified), and saves them to disk. OPTIONS
The following options are available: -nologo Supress the startup logo. -nosave Do not save the discovered documents to disk. The default is to save the documents. -o:directory , -out:directory The directory where to save the discovered documents. By default, documents are saved in the current directory. -u:username , -user:username The user name to use when connecting to the server. -p:password , -password:password The password to use when connecting to the server. -d:domain , -domain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the server. -proxy:url The url of the proxy server to use for http requests. -proxyusername:username The user name to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxypassword:password The password to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxydomain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the proxy. AUTHORS
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluis@ximian.com) LICENSE
disco is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
wsdl(1), soapsuds(1), mono(1), mcs(1) disco(1)